Russ first Seahawk QB to ever throw for 4000 yards.

mrt144

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2fnqlfhr said:
hawkfan68":2fnqlfhr said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2fnqlfhr said:
Yeah... but apparently the OC needs to be fired.

:th2thumbs:

Yup...RW should have had 5000 yards and 40+ tds had Bevell called the games correctly. Unacceptable. Fire Bevell. :sarcasm_off:

You guys have to remember that everything bad is because of Bevell and everything good is despite him.

It's why englishseahawk is like a flea on his hide.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3q3aaqo0 said:
too religious...ok well I actually do think that...ya a game manager...he has taken the lead on this team now. We get our horse back next week.

it is sad you feel that way.... truly is....

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
mrt144":2syikj33 said:
Zebulon Dak":2syikj33 said:
hawkfan68":2syikj33 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2syikj33 said:
Yeah... but apparently the OC needs to be fired.

:th2thumbs:

Yup...RW should have had 5000 yards and 40+ tds had Bevell called the games correctly. Unacceptable. Fire Bevell. :sarcasm_off:

You guys have to remember that everything bad is because of Bevell and everything good is despite him.

It's why englishseahawk is like a flea on his hide.

What? No. That's backwards.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
irocdave":3ckqsp3b said:
Congrats to RW. This is the break out year, the offense had to be on his shoulders the 2nd half of the season and he took the responsibility and has excelled. He is progressing well and is showing he is deserving of his new contract. Every penny of it.

....and just when I thought you might be the reincarnation of Cboom, we get a post actually giving Russ his due. Good on ya! New theory: TheRealDTM is Cboom! :mrgreen:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HawkFan72":19tf23a0 said:
gargantual":19tf23a0 said:
Does the 34 include rushing touchdowns for Russ?

Nope. 35 total TDs (and should have had another one today but he slid too early!)

Whatta wimp! He's obviously too soft for this team! :sarcasm_off:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade him for anyone.

We get to see him play four more games this season!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3pi1b0ox said:
Russell is the first QB in NFL history to pass for 4000+ yards, 30+ TDs and rush for 500+ yards in a season.

Unless you mistakenly left a zero off his rushing yards, that's weak! :sarcasm_off:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3n6r7hu7 said:
irocdave":3n6r7hu7 said:
Congrats to RW. This is the break out year, the offense had to be on his shoulders the 2nd half of the season and he took the responsibility and has excelled. He is progressing well and is showing he is deserving of his new contract. Every penny of it.

....and just when I thought you might be the reincarnation of Cboom, we get a post actually giving Russ his due. Good on ya! New theory: TheRealDTM is Cboom! :mrgreen:
Nope, it's SeaChase who has been missing on these boards for oh, about 7 weeks now.

irocdave

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1gtsd3vx said:
irocdave":1gtsd3vx said:

I guess some people want to see it before proclaiming something is what they proclaim it to be. I give credit where credit is due, not before. I get the new generations take on everything, but I aint changing, show me don't tell me.
RW didn't tell me, just a bunch of new fans to the Hawks and NFL did. I have had no issues with RW, just needed to see him do more to justify the money was / did asked for. He has shown in the second half of this season, in my mind, that he is living up to that contract.

Since you have cemented an opinion of my take on RW, did you not see my take on RW after that crushing pass that lost the Hawks a SB?

Some people just get but hurt over a post criticizing a players play and are so emotionally invested in the Hawks they cant get over it and see it for it's value.I wonder how these same posters will deal with the first 4 and 12 season they experience with the Hawks. Or god forbid, a 2 and 14 season. My guess is they bail, if the don't they will temper the uber enthusiasm and willingness to crown those that haven't proven it a bit the next time they get on a roll.

There are two sides to most opinions bud. Don't call me out again. I don't owe you or any other noob Hawk fan an apology for my posts about expressing concerns about players not performing to their pay grade or if their the greatest ever when your "ever" consists of 5 years of experience.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Sort of funny to think Wilson has the most yards when we had hasselback with holmgren , WCO and pass heavy teams.