Russ reexamining his entire routine

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I’d argue he’s going to rebound in a big way and a lot of people who killed him are going to be silent. It’s odd that as soon as Hackett left and they got some pieces back he started playing better? He won’t be a year in and year out too 3 guy like he was for a decade but he will be good again and I’m rooting for him because I do think he’s a good dude.
He played the same as he has the last few years. If he can hit on 2 or more big broken plays, they'll be in the game and his numbers will appear good on the surface. If he hits less than 2, all bad.

vtxretro02

Reaction score
Probably nothing countless other athletes do regularly to improve at their craft… Yet ..Team 3 feels the need to broadcast it.

GGotskill

Reaction score
He played the same as he has the last few years. If he can hit on 2 or more big broken plays, they'll be in the game and his numbers will appear good on the surface. If he hits less than 2, all bad.

Yep, people are still delusional over Russ. The dude has completely fallen off, and there is no coming back.

strohmin

Reaction score
Yep, people are still delusional over Russ. The dude has completely fallen off, and there is no coming back.
I expect Russell to return to his playoff one and done form. I always thought he would have enough good games to pad his stats and make a playoff appearance but then lay an egg in the post season.