Russ the cheater......

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Shanahan has gone 'full Harbs' over this, and I think it's both funny as hell and that we need to start harping on this little tantrum continuously. :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers:

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Wilson is having a great season.

This episode makes it even greater...

toffee

Reaction score
GeekHawk":sxt36cdz said:
Shanahan has gone 'full Harbs' over this, and I think it's both funny as hell and that we need to start harping on this little tantrum continuously. :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers:

Just Shanny tried to pull the locker room back to him, it's Shanny's message to the players: I got your shoe!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
WILSON ADMITS TO SHOEGATE:

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/557740/se ... -the-shoe/

“The shoe was sitting there, I didn’t know if it was (one of) our guys’ shoes, I didn’t know what had happened,” Wilson told Bob Stelton, Dave Wyman and Tom Wassell. “We were going no-huddle and we were moving pretty quick, so the problem was the shoe was pretty much right where I was gonna snap it. I was like, ‘Anybody’s shoe?’ and then I just tossed it. … Time to go, clock’s running – the ref’s not gonna wait for that.”

Apparently cryin' Kyle Shanahan thinks it's Russ' job to take care of his player's equipment.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
(Also submitting "Cryin' Kyle Shanahan" as his official name for the duration of his 49ers career, which will probably only be one more season or so)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sonichellboy":3e9xkbqs said:
Niner fans on Twitter are making this out to be a serious affront to their team and proof that Russ is a fraud and a terrible person. I love it.

Hawknballs":3e9xkbqs said:
(Also submitting "Cryin' Kyle Shanahan" as his official name for the duration of his 49ers career, which will probably only be one more season or so)

Well, if I were Shanahan, I'd instruct someone to take his shoe and run with it back to the sideline if they sack him next match up.

NINEster

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2clsy8k1 said:

“The shoe was sitting there, I didn’t know if it was (one of) our guys’ shoes, I didn’t know what had happened,” Wilson told Bob Stelton, Dave Wyman and Tom Wassell. “We were going no-huddle and we were moving pretty quick, so the problem was the shoe was pretty much right where I was gonna snap it. I was like, ‘Anybody’s shoe?’ and then I just tossed it. … Time to go, clock’s running – the ref’s not gonna wait for that.”

Apparently cryin' Kyle Shanahan thinks it's Russ' job to take care of his player's equipment.

If Wilson was a stand up man, he would have apologized to Warner and/or Shanahan after the game (either in person or some other form of communication).

As such now all he's done is come off like a prick to those two guys, and it's gonna be a problem in the future.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Shanahan needs to deflect away from the fact that abysmal coaching is killing their team. A bit of faux outrage over a shoe is the kind of thing the stupid whiner fans lap up.

Look at the Baldinger takes where he rips into the 49ers showing them to be a shadow of their former selves. That's what whiner fans should be upset about but Shanasham has them misdirected with bread and circuses about a shoe.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
NINEster":1d65p6li said:
If Wilson was a stand up man, he would have apologized to Warner and/or Shanahan after the game (either in person or some other form of communication).

As such now all he's done is come off like a prick to those two guys, and it's gonna be a problem in the future.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H Christ on a bike, what a tool you are. Miss Harb's tantrums on the sidelines, and trying to get back to the good old days? :roll: Loser. Go sulk in a damn corner somewhere. With Cryin' Kyle.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
NINEster":2tr5h2i4 said:

Yeah you're right - he should apologize. Apologize for having his way with a bad team who lacks the discipline to know how to handle a simple equipment issue let alone tie their shoe properly. That wasn't very nice of him. Melania should have a chat with him about his bullying ways.

Seymour

Reaction score
NINEster":ix3p371g said:
Hawknballs":ix3p371g said:

You are missing something ...Wilson had no idea who's shoe it was and it wasn't until it came up way after the game he even knew what all the rucus was about. The other teams shoe is not his responsibility, he asked and nobody responded, nothing to apologize about anyway.
So hate on Russell for not having ESP?? Pathetic. :roll:

Donn2390

Reaction score
NINEster":3o88dm0d said:
Hawknballs":3o88dm0d said:

I really do hope, for your sake, that you are replying in jest and arn't serious.

mikeak

Reaction score
NINEster":1b77u97d said:
Hawknballs":1b77u97d said:

How is it going to be a problem? 49ers are stuck being crappy for years to come. Do you really think anyone will remember this when you become relevant?

Or are you saying this is what is going to motivate the 49ers to play winning football? They were a tossed shoe away from turning this around? Now they have bulletin board material and are all fired up. This is it. Here they come everyone watch out because the 49ers are now going to be a problem...…….

Yeah no not an issue

Seymour

Reaction score
Well that level of whining about nothing has me feeling grateful.

I'm grateful to not be losing so badly that there is nothing left to do but bitch about every single play that doesn't go your way, and the following excuses in trying to point fingers.

Thank you lord for creating the 2 and niners to laugh at! :irishdrinkers:

TreeRon

Reaction score
One thing I'm curious about. The 49er player did NOT know he'd lost his shoe until he got to the sidelines and then he went on field to get it? Wouldn't one normally get one's shoe moments after it came off and then run off the field ?
Alternately why go back on the field at all? Stay off the field, let the next play play-out and then alert the officials re: the shoe. I'm sure the officials would pickup the shoe and toss it out of bounds as soon as they say the obstruction.

Why is it Wilson's (or anyone's) fault for removing a potentially dangerous object from the field of play?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Cryin' Kyle will have the 49ers running shoe drills all week.

253hawk

Reaction score
Pfffft. Remember when one of the 49er coaches trucked Lane on the sideline (and coaches standing in the white, preventing him from getting back onto the field) and nothing ever came of it? STFU about shoes.

pMw9VKw.gif

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just went over to webzone, where they have a 310 page seahawks obsession thread.

I guess obsessing over your more successful rival is what you do when your season is always over before the halfway point.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah Wilson should have called time out and lined up all the Seahawks and 49ers and see who's foot that shoe fit, you know Cinderella stuff just to make sure he didn't give it to the wrong person and all.