Russ the cheater......

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
The only rational answer was for everyone to take one shoe off.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1zxtfvf9 said:
Shanahan needs to deflect away from the fact that abysmal coaching is killing their team. A bit of faux outrage over a shoe is the kind of thing the stupid whiner fans lap up.

Look at the Baldinger takes where he rips into the 49ers showing them to be a shadow of their former selves. That's what whiner fans should be upset about but Shanasham has them misdirected with bread and circuses about a shoe.
Yeah because losing your starting QB for the year and replacing him with an UDFA who played safety on the practice squad last year, losing your starting running back, both starting WRs, your starting ROLB, and both starting safeties has nothing to do with it.

Here. This is what coaching killing a team looks like:

butlers-super-bowl-winning-interception-imgur.gif

DHawk

Reaction score
NINEster":fy5hbmjl said:
Hawknballs":fy5hbmjl said:
WILSON ADMITS TO SHOEGATE:

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/557740/se ... -the-shoe/

“The shoe was sitting there, I didn’t know if it was (one of) our guys’ shoes, I didn’t know what had happened,” Wilson told Bob Stelton, Dave Wyman and Tom Wassell. “We were going no-huddle and we were moving pretty quick, so the problem was the shoe was pretty much right where I was gonna snap it. I was like, ‘Anybody’s shoe?’ and then I just tossed it. … Time to go, clock’s running – the ref’s not gonna wait for that.”

Apparently cryin' Kyle Shanahan thinks it's Russ' job to take care of his player's equipment.

If Wilson was a stand up man, he would have apologized to Warner and/or Shanahan after the game (either in person or some other form of communication).

As such now all he's done is come off like a prick to those two guys, and it's gonna be a problem in the future.

Is this real?? hahahahahahaha

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2ayjz0f1 said:
UK_Seahawk":2ayjz0f1 said:
Shanahan needs to deflect away from the fact that abysmal coaching is killing their team. A bit of faux outrage over a shoe is the kind of thing the stupid whiner fans lap up.

Look at the Baldinger takes where he rips into the 49ers showing them to be a shadow of their former selves. That's what whiner fans should be upset about but Shanasham has them misdirected with bread and circuses about a shoe.
Yeah because losing your starting QB for the year and replacing him with an UDFA who played safety on the practice squad last year, losing your starting running back, both starting WRs, your starting ROLB, and both starting safeties has nothing to do with it.

This would have been better if you had posted a play of the 49ers owning the Seahawks...but then the closest you could have come would be a current Niner owning the Niners while he was a Hawk...

Giphy

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that you can take Wilson at his word he didn't know whose shoe was on the field. I just saw a commercial a while ago where all the 49ers put on roller skates before playing Wilson and the Seahawks.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":c4rsgvus said:
UK_Seahawk":c4rsgvus said:

But you didn't replace him with a udfa you replaced him with a 3rd round pick who was garbage. You replaced him with the udfa.

Also if you want to get personal about coaches making bad decisions at the big dance then let's talk about the coach responsible for the biggest choke job in SB history. What ever happened to that Falcons oc?

Good coaches make bad teams better and good teams great. Shanasham has the Whiners as the worst team in the league currently.

But but but Jimmy all the Whiners cry. Is he going to play DB as well?

chris98251

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3pab2gt4 said:
UK_Seahawk":3pab2gt4 said:

Yeah that was a Super Bowl, I see no Red and Gold there, probably won't for a while, but look that Blue and Green rebuilding at the same time is back in the playoff hunt, who gets back their first I wonder?

Tical21

Reaction score
They had a player suspended a game last year for doing the same thing. I'd be pissed too.

chris98251

Reaction score
Tical21":148rpoha said:
They had a player suspended a game last year for doing the same thing. I'd be pissed too.

Yeah I can see them suspending a Star QB for tossing a shoe off the field for a safety reason. May as well go back to the Whiners board, you flailing here.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":e75elazt said:
5_Golden_Rings":e75elazt said:
UK_Seahawk":e75elazt said:

But you didn't replace him with a udfa you replaced him with a 3rd round pick who was garbage. You replaced him with the udfa.

Also if you want to get personal about coaches making bad decisions at the big dance then let's talk about the coach responsible for the biggest choke job in SB history. What ever happened to that Falcons oc?

Good coaches make bad teams better and good teams great. Shanasham has the Whiners as the worst team in the league currently.

But but but Jimmy all the Whiners cry. Is he going to play DB as well?

So... you ask.. why does Russ underthrow balls in these situations now? You see it. He adapted. Learned from this and moved on. Go Hawks.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3izokvqz said:
UK_Seahawk":3izokvqz said:

LMAO What??

First of all, we won a SB the year before. Making it to the playoffs every year except for last year, and making it to back to back SBs is still an accomplishment.

Second of all, we lost Kam, Earl, Our entire D-line, KJ Wright's been injured. We lost Lynch, Baldwin's been injured, arguably our 1st or 2nd best O-linemen Fluker has missed half his games this season. AND....we're 7-5

We have 7th round Chris Carson, practice squad 7th round David Moore. and a ton of other late round picks CONTRIBUTING to our team. THAT is great coaching. Our team was also smart enough to pick a 5'10 QB QB in the 3rd round that everyone swore was a career backup. Oh, and some other doozies. Never forget:

[youtube]KMY5aDaoQkk[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":1q4e4z54 said:
Hawknballs":1q4e4z54 said:

“The shoe was sitting there, I didn’t know if it was (one of) our guys’ shoes, I didn’t know what had happened,” Wilson told Bob Stelton, Dave Wyman and Tom Wassell. “We were going no-huddle and we were moving pretty quick, so the problem was the shoe was pretty much right where I was gonna snap it. I was like, ‘Anybody’s shoe?’ and then I just tossed it. … Time to go, clock’s running – the ref’s not gonna wait for that.”

Apparently cryin' Kyle Shanahan thinks it's Russ' job to take care of his player's equipment.

If Wilson was a stand up man, he would have apologized to Warner and/or Shanahan after the game (either in person or some other form of communication).

As such now all he's done is come off like a prick to those two guys, and it's gonna be a problem in the future.
Talk about making a mountain out of the most minuscule mole hill.....

How does a guy not know he is missing a shoe??? I understand the Niners haven’t drafted well lately but I guess they draft the terminally stupid as well.

If this is some “big incident” to you, the Niners fanbase, coaching staff, and organization..... then your team has bigger issues than even we here on .net have imagined.

BTW, I doubt many are concerned what cryin’ Kyle or Shoeless Warner think of them.

Let’s be truthful here. You are just beyond pissed because your beloved Ninnies got crushed again by the team you hate, and by a QB that flat out owns your team.

sutz

Reaction score
Remember also, guys. This was the My Cause, My Cleats weekend. Who's shoe was whose was probably not really obvious. No team logos or anything.

Seafan

Reaction score
sutz":1byt7j7m said:
Remember also, guys. This was the My Cause, My Cleats weekend. Who's shoe was whose was probably not really obvious. No team logos or anything.

I was thinking the same thing. This whole story gets funnier and funnier. Russ was completely non malicious and the 9ers were totally pissed about it and thought he did something nefarious. The refs blew it as usual but at least it didn't affect the Hawks. What's even better are the dbag 9er fans' reactions. I wish we had video of this.

mrt144

Reaction score
NINEster":7lblhh5w said:
Hawknballs":7lblhh5w said:

I hope you were holding back a smile when posting this :lol: :lol: :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
Kind of strange that there is no video of this popping up. I can see how it didn't make the All-22 and even the broadcast. Between plays, the cameras are elsewhere.

But nobody had a cell cam on during this event? Hard to believe.