Russell needs to be more like Luck, and Luck...

Mojambo

Reaction score
needs to be more like Russell Wilson.

Luck is making bigger plays, but he's also throwing away games with picks. Luck kind of has to, because he sure doesn't have our defense.

I think Russell needs to take a few more chances, but Luck provides a good example of why caution is also a virtue.

Exittium

Reaction score
Sorry I like RW the way he is.. Luck on the otherhand is the Jimmy Graham of QB .. overrated!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Mojambo":8uga94jp said:

Luck is making bigger plays, but he's also throwing away games with picks. Luck kind of has to, because he sure doesn't have our defense.

I think Russell needs to take a few more chances, but Luck provides a good example of why caution is also a virtue.

Problem is PC does not want him to take chances.

Axx

Reaction score
Lucks pics has turned his game into a new england blowout

BlueOne

Reaction score
Luck has what, 8 turnovers in 3 playoff games? With 11 minutes left for a few more tonight...

OP
OP
M

Mojambo

Reaction score
Anthony!":2jk9m5ei said:
Mojambo":2jk9m5ei said:

Problem is PC does not want him to take chances.

I don't blame Pete Carroll. Why take risks when you don't have to?

If/when they fall behind Russell almost always rises to the situation.

OrFan

Reaction score
I'll take Wilson, and what he does, over Luck's style of throwing picks and day.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Think anyone on our fanbase would trade places with anyone on the Colts fan base right now... Maybe we should hold onto that right now is all i am saying.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Andrew luck throws picks and hurts his team badly. He puts pressure on the team to make comebacks. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

Wilson just wins.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Holy shit if Russell forced balls and threw 4 picks today .....,.YOU make the caption.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Exittium":ohoiqmdh said:
Sorry I like RW the way he is.. Luck on the otherhand is the Jimmy Graham of QB .. overrated!

No doubt! I'd quit watching the Hawks if we had a couple bums like Luck and Graham on offense. Oh...and Luck's beard is ickey too!!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Brady threw for just 198 yards, 0 TDs. But made no mistakes. That's winning.

Penman96

Reaction score
Luck is a great QB, that boy has a bright future. But just like any QB in their first two or three years there will be some bumps in the road. That's natural - part of the development process. Bizarre about the Colts, 14 giveaways all season, and 7 in the last two playoff games...but just like Wilson will sort his "imperfections" out, sure Luck will as well.

Latest posts