S vs W......today.

HansGruber

Reaction score
This sucks. I can't see it or hear it and this thread is my only connection to updates.

Go Dawgs!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3i7ymg1o said:
HawkWow":3i7ymg1o said:
bigtrain21":3i7ymg1o said:
I'd like to thanks this announcer for taking so long to mention the flag on the kickoff return. What a jerk.

Made me look the fool to everyone within earshot. lol.

Ticky tack call, imo. Refs taking the A out of HFA.

Same here. I waited until I celebrated too.

I agree. That's the kind of thing that they let go most of the time.

LOL..you were smarter than I, bro. I was..well, animated.. well before Ross whizzed by the punter. What a year Ross is off to. This will be seen as sacrilege, but JS should consider trading Harvin and drafting Ross. Nothing against Percy at all, and I'm not suggesting Ross = Harvin (yet), just trying to come up with some (much needed) money.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The O is going to have to get a few 1st downs (at least). D is expending some serious energy that will be much needed later in the game. C'mon Dawgs!

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3jo5w3pi said:
Man, I can't begin to express how utterly unimpressed I am with Cyler Miles.

An embarrassment to his number, and more so, his position @ QBU. Jake wasn't a tremendous passer, but when he ran he ran with conviction. Miles spends more time looking for a soft spot to lie down than he does looking for an opening. Sark: The gift that keeps on giving.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
If this team has to depend on Miles to move the offense with his arm & decision making, they won't reach midfield.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Peters and Baker need a good talking to after that. Sad to think down by (only) 10, start of the 2nd qtr, and the game is already starting to feel out of reach. The wife giving me that..."shouldn't we be at the beach"? look and Miles is her accomplice.

drrew

Reaction score
Miles clearly only has one read on every single pass play, and if that read isn't there, he's completely effed.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
TD Huskies. I wasn't sure the ball would reach the receiver but it did.

And of course the Huskies fumble the extra point attempt.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
ADB sighting on Stanford's sideline. Wonder if Sherms there...

HawkWow

Reaction score
Small victory there. But you can see the D needs some rest. I don't even care if we score on this possession, but we definitely need a few 1sts before pinning Stanford back to end the half.

Latest posts