S vs W......today.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Keeping it close but UW needs to pound that rock cause CM's is garbage.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm seeing this here(Ind)not bad at all..Shaq should have gotten a couple int..Go Dawgs!!!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
CM is almost assured negative passing yardage with his decision making.

HawkWow

Reaction score
WTH is Davis jabbering about? Whether his forward motion was stopped or not hasn't...OK, Periera putting him straight now.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
HawkWow":fbc7qumq said:
WTH is Davis jabbering about? Whether his forward motion was stopped or not hasn't...OK, Periera putting him straight now.

I can't believe these idiots didn't know that.

drrew

Reaction score
Keep them from scoring in this last couple minutes, go into the half with momentum and start the 2nd half with the ball.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Awesome defense..I fkg missed the play..putting clothes away...Kearly you still think Shaq won't be anything in NFL?He seems to be all over the ball...

HawkWow

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3klqgkzl said:
HawkWow":3klqgkzl said:

I can't believe these idiots didn't know that.

Seems Davis, who I actually like, just wants to hear himself talk today: "I'm old enough to remember his uncle the tennis player" "I'm old enough to remember his uncle, WR for the Broncos". He's making me feel like a dinosaur.

razgriz737

Reaction score
At the game right now. Dawg Pack is in full force for this one! Idk if you could see on the TV but after Stanford last scored they did the kickoff while our crew team was still on the field for a little trophy presentation lol.