S vs W......today.

drrew

Reaction score
Atradees":380dicsg said:
We win ....we get ranked.

and the ugliness of those first four wins fades away. It's why that ugliness didn't really matter, while it would have been nice if they looked great as they got to 4-0, it's the conference games that were really going to prove at what level this team is at.

Win today, they have a really solid shot against Cal, and then you're looking at 6-0 going into Eugene.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Sigh, Williams had the DB beat by five yards and Miles underthrows so badly it actually hits the DB. And then Miles fumbles the snap on a QB sneak on 4th down.

drrew

Reaction score
Unbelievably bad call/execution on that 4th down play. Once again Miles proves that at least right now, he just doesn't have it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
My Gawd...that goes on Pete. He thought Kasen got away with one on the sideline, knee jerked and went on 4th. Shoulda' punted and gave us field position.

drrew

Reaction score
HawkWow":2i4tnq7k said:
My Gawd...that goes on Pete. He thought Kasen got away with one on the sideline, knee jerked and went on 4th. Shoulda' punted and gave us field position.

Yes, the call was not smart, but just about any other QB in all of D1 takes the snap w/o freaking out and gives himself a chance.

HawkWow

Reaction score
No argument here, Drrew And a smarter QB may have hurried to the line and hit them with the hard count. If it works, good, if not, regroup, run the play or even call a TO.

I don't mean to rag on Miles so much. He's a kid and this isn't on him. It's on Sark. I'm sure Miles is giving his all. His capabilities just very limited.

drrew

Reaction score
The defensive stars, Shaq, Kikaha, and now Peters are keeping the offense in this game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Man..this is one big play D. Much like our Hawks. In fact, the Dawgs are a lot like the Hawks on both sides (minus the QB).

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
While Stanfords defense is good, Miles is not so the two do not mix well for our offense.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
As great as the defense has played today, the offense has continued to shoot themselves in the foot. The defense is going to have to score again.