Saturday NFL Football. Chargers vs 9ers

rideaducati

Reaction score
NOW the niners play well. I can't wait to hear the whining as the niners drop in the draft order. Baalke needs higher picks so he can make trades to get MORE picks that don't pan out.

HawkWow

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1u95z4n0 said:
lvnginhwktwn":1u95z4n0 said:
dontbelikethat":1u95z4n0 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1u95z4n0 said:
How'd we lose to San Diego again? They're getting dominated.

Percy Harvin.

How do you figure?

The Percy Harvin effect.

Percy Harvin here = team in dysfunction, rumors swirling about anything and everything, 3-2 record, switched offensive identity to clearly involve Percy Harvin (clear as a day, several players and everyone with two eyes could see they're not playing their usual ground game, but instead switching to that gimmicky crap)

Percy Harvin gone = no rumors, team is 7-2 since, offensive identity is evidently back, defense is back in shape, everyone is "playing for each other." Those quotes are from the words of almost every player pretty much soon after Harvin was gone.

Add to that our receivers looked like they were refusing to block for Harvin. As "crazy" as a couple goofballs in this forum believe that to be. It happens.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It really is time Jeff Triplette retired to an expensive lawnmower somewhere and worked on his lawn.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SD might as well onside kick here. Anything to establish some momentum. WTH...it's the holidays...go for it.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":124vp8z5 said:
Enjoying this 49er romp.

Hard not to cheer for NFC West teams to crush opponents when it doesn't hurt us in any way. :)

Hurting their draft position when it's too late to do anything. I can never root for the whiners though.

endzorn

Reaction score
pehawk":2tjgbznr said:
San Diego would love to only have Arizonas injuries. Maybe not QB, but still.

Mccoy is one hell of a coach. If they could ever keep a reasonably healthy team, I think they'd wipe the floor with the Broncos.
I respect the hell out of you, but I wholeheartedly disagree. The Chargers are one of those teams that feels like it will plod along the same path until someone changes the culture. I though Schottenheimer was legit in his philosophy, but he is the most baffling playoff coach in history. Once Norv took over they've been the same type of team forever. I just don't believe they have the fortitude to win big. They are still the same team. McCoy is just another offensive coordinator who knows how to coach good players to be good, great players to be great, but not role players to make a difference.

The NFL is littered with guys who can do the same job, all they need is a year with Manning to look good and be given that opportunity. Gase, I'm looking at you.

HawkWow

Reaction score
rideaducati":287v237q said:
HawkWow":287v237q said:
Anquan looks like he could play another 3 years. What a steal.

He makes bad defenses look bad.

Right. And typically it takes the addition of a good QB to make good defenses look bad.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
rideaducati":26tlbhb3 said:
The_Z_Man":26tlbhb3 said:
Enjoying this 49er romp.

Hard not to cheer for NFC West teams to crush opponents when it doesn't hurt us in any way. :)

Hurting their draft position when it's too late to do anything. I can never root for the whiners though.

This is when rooting for the 49ers is actually rooting against them. Go 49ers!

rlkats

Reaction score
What fun. Now they play ball on the offense side. Jeez.

rlkats

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3218vb9a said:
rlkats":3218vb9a said:
What fun. Now they play ball on the offense side. Jeez.

Better late than never. :Dunno:

Lol. Auditions for next year.

Maybe the team is showing what they can do or the chargers suck.