Saturday NFL Football. Chargers vs 9ers

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I still can't believe that we lost to SD. :pukeface:

homerun1970

Reaction score
If they fired all the incompetent refs they would have to either cancel the season or bring back replacement refs. AARP is calling for many of them.

rlkats

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2j1d3k6s said:
There is no crowd noise. None. Not even a ripple.

All the bandwagon fans left for the next best thing. And if you guys win the bowl again it will be you.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
rlkats":2mpowj1e said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2mpowj1e said:

All the bandwagon fans left for the next best thing. And if you guys win the bowl again it will be you.
That is not nice. Not nice at all.

rlkats

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2hmg10up said:
rlkats":2hmg10up said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2hmg10up said:

Lol sorry. Maybe for me the best thing of not going to the playoffs is losing all those bandwagon fans.

You guys can call them the temp 12 man. Because at a hick up they be gone lol

Laloosh

Reaction score
rlkats":d8guevuv said:
Scottemojo":d8guevuv said:
rlkats":d8guevuv said:
theENGLISHseahawk":d8guevuv said:

Lol sorry. Maybe for me the best thing of not going to the playoffs is losing all those bandwagon fans.

You guys can call them the temp 12 man. Because at a hick up they be gone lol

Let's just hope they buy a lot of gear before they jump off. Paul needs the money.

pehawk

Reaction score
endzorn":1gj2f17l said:
pehawk":1gj2f17l said:
San Diego would love to only have Arizonas injuries. Maybe not QB, but still.

Mccoy is one hell of a coach. If they could ever keep a reasonably healthy team, I think they'd wipe the floor with the Broncos.
I respect the hell out of you, but I wholeheartedly disagree. The Chargers are one of those teams that feels like it will plod along the same path until someone changes the culture. I though Schottenheimer was legit in his philosophy, but he is the most baffling playoff coach in history. Once Norv took over they've been the same type of team forever. I just don't believe they have the fortitude to win big. They are still the same team. McCoy is just another offensive coordinator who knows how to coach good players to be good, great players to be great, but not role players to make a difference.

The NFL is littered with guys who can do the same job, all they need is a year with Manning to look good and be given that opportunity. Gase, I'm looking at you.

Hmm, interesting take. Mccoy also won with Tebow at QB and Fox at HC. That's quite a deficit to overcome. That's what originally caught my eye.

Do agree they may need to go nuclear, from a culture perspective, eventually.

pehawk

Reaction score
If I were a Niners fan I'd get a Cox jersey, but put his name in quotes.

homerun1970

Reaction score
The 49ers act like they would love to give this one away. Chargers act like they're afraid if they are giving it away that easily it may take penicillin to get over it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Rivers seem to be throwing Peyton Manning style ducks these days?