Seahawks 2022 Draft Day 1 Thread

Own The West

Reaction score
Is he that bad?
Probably not for 26, but I think it’s funny they traded away three more pucks for a guy nobody wanted.

Also, that the guys that went with flashy outfits were all still sitting in the green room.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Devin Lloyd is a great pick, especially at 27. I watched all year in SLC

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

On another note: If you have trouble sleeping, try listening to Aaron Rodgers talking on any of the Pat McAfee shows. Dude's voice will just close your eyelids for you and it will suffice until you see him on the field next year considering his best weapon isn't on the team anymore.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score

On another note: If you have trouble sleeping, try listening to Aaron Rodgers talking on any of the Pat McAfee shows. Dude's voice will just close your eyelids for you and it will suffice until you see him on the field next year considering his best weapon isn't on the team anymore.

I love enjoying his misery...

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Do you mind not posting the players before they are shown on the TV draft coverage. No one likes spoiler alerts during a movie or an NFL draft.
Not the OP you quoted, but...I figured that was the point of this board, to post things that others might not be seeing in real-time

RunDownhill

Reaction score
Not the OP you quoted, but...I figured that was the point of this board, to post things that others might not be seeing in real-time
It's cool posting what team selects the players, so we can talk about it. But, there are some of us watching the draft on tv and posting here at the same time.