Seahawks 2022 Draft Day 1 Thread

Mizak

Reaction score
Someone please explain why Packers never draft WRs in the 1st round.

balakoth

Reaction score
Because, at pick #9, with so many defensive players off the board, I wouldn't have expected them to stay put. I just didn't see it. Maybe JS is having more say in picks, or maybe PC is being more open-minded?
It was still a top 10 pick... everyone keeps clamoring over trading down when we have been picking 24+ for years

Logically a trade was never going to happen... period

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
It was still a top 10 pick... everyone keeps clamoring over trading down when we have been picking 24+ for years

Logically a trade was never going to happen... period
Please tell me when the Seahawks made a logical choice in the 1st round in the last 6+ years. I'll wait.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know for sure of course but it seems like Cross was their "Next Best Option" after the first 8 were off the board. You can't tell me they wouldn't have selected many of those first 8 players had they still been on the board at 9. Okung was a decent player...Was he worth the #6 pick years back? Debatable. I just hope Cross is closer to Jones than Okung and leave it at that.

Scout

Reaction score
Someone please explain why Packers never draft WRs in the 1st round.
They probably think that Rodgers' talent can overcome any short coming of talent at the WR position they throw together. Which is partially true but what they fail to miss is that even the greats need talented WRs to dominate with how the NFL game has evolved. Look at the Packers rivals in the NFC and they are all loaded with WR talent. The Cardinals traded for Hollywood Brown, the Bucs added Gage, the Rams added Robinson, etc.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
There were 3 elite left tackles in this draft and Seattle scored one of em. He’ll anchor that left side for years. Dude has almost the exact measurables as big Walt when he was drafted. You can’t teach 36” arms and a 4.9 at that size

Latest posts