Seahawks asking for a 1st from the Cowboys for Earl

warden

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3uebr23g said:
A first and a 3rd . . . I'll believe it when I see it.

all depends on the teams draft position, that is a pretty vague demand

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I love Earl. Been my favorite player on Defense since he was drafted.

But, at this stage if you can get a 1st for him, you do it. His body has taken a ton of abuse in his career, he's in the last year of his deal, and he's already said he won't play unless he gets an extension.

The extension will have to make him the highest-paid Safety of all time. Where Seattle is, they can't pay that.

If the Hawks can get a good deal, they have to take it. I'd love for Earl to play out his contract and take a team friendly deal next year, but it's just not going to happen.

Kinger95

Reaction score
drrew":3bn23u9w said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":3bn23u9w said:
take the 4 from the browns and take derwin?

At 4 you hope Barkley is there, if not you take Chubb or Nelson.

It really doesn’t matter who our running back is when we have a horrible o line. Just like demarco Murray/Elliott or anyone really can run behind that Dallas o line

A-Dog

Reaction score
MODS, can you please merge the Earl Thomas threads?

Also, can we lock the Suh/ASJ thread and create separate threads for each player?

Board is a mess right now.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Not a big fan of this move.. unless it comes with Zeke and a 2nd rounder.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":28nyxkdg said:

lmao share whatever you're smoking please

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":38buks95 said:
Um, hell to the NO! Zeke might be playing in the Texas Penal league in less than 2 seasons at the rate he is going as he is dumber than a bag of hammers!

Zach Martin and a second.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":38cp3mc3 said:
Um, hell to the NO! Zeke might be playing in the Texas Penal league in less than 2 seasons at the rate he is going as he is dumber than a bag of hammers!

Zach Martin and a second.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Jimminy chrickets Snyder has turned into Oprah in the office!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":33l4fm4l said:
That and a third?????, I'd do this in a hummingbird's heartbeat........But this is a pipe dream that ain't gunna happen guys.

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2q96o3l1 said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":2q96o3l1 said:
That and a third?????, I'd do this in a hummingbird's heartbeat........But this is a pipe dream that ain't gunna happen guys.
yep id bite at that too browns got their qb probably take barkley 1st .pipe dream but its the browns you never know

Steve2222

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2ia9qk7s said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":2ia9qk7s said:

They will not trade the 4th overall pick for ET straight up, let alone a 3rd as well. We will have to throw in our first round pick too. However, getting the 4th overall pick would open up a lot of trade doors for us.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Trading Earl is there best option when you take into account they are rebuilding and next year is a transition year. Does that mean they can't make some great moves in the draft and compete for the Division or a wild card this season hell no. Regardless it's likely Earl is traded and not resigned.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I want them to keep Earl because his instincts are incredibly rare. We saw how the team played 2 seasons ago with him out. I would want something more than just a first round pick from Dallas for him. But screw all of that, keep him and have him retire as a hawk. He's Polamalu level.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":1oprlgdp said:
I want them to keep Earl because his instincts are incredibly rare. We saw how the team played 2 seasons ago with him out. I would want something more than just a first round pick from Dallas for him. But screw all of that, keep him and have him retire as a hawk. He's Polamalu level.

They may keep him for his last year but an extension is unlikely he wants to much money .

massari

Reaction score
Crizilla":21yvdha0 said:
Which means he's got about two more good seasons left in him and with all the holes on the roster atm, doesn't seem they'll be legit SB contenders again till at least 2019 or 2020.

Trade that man ASAP.