Seahawks Open As A 14.5 Point Favorite

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I just don't see how the Bears move the ball, especially if Alshon Jeffery is out. I'd guess a lot of focus will be on Forte this Sunday.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
marko358":15olmd74 said:
More than likely this will be a win by at least 2 TDs but with Bevell calling the plays and the Oline being ridiculously bad at run blocking, who knows.

EDIT: Weren't we favored by quite a large margin against Oakland at home last year and barely squeaked by?
THIS! As long as our current OC is calling plays I wouldn't touch a double digit line even at home. Bevell is the great equalizer for our opponents.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":d9y10u3q said:
Already up to 15 at some books.

Normally I stay away from double digit spreads in the NFL, but this feels pretty safe to me.

Safe, like Raiders at Seahawks 2014 safe?

seanoob

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2lmku1co said:
Hasselbeck":2lmku1co said:
Already up to 15 at some books.

Normally I stay away from double digit spreads in the NFL, but this feels pretty safe to me.

Safe, like Raiders at Seahawks 2014 safe?

There were some nervous fans at the end of that one. Especially when we weren't sure who recovered the onside kick at the end. Lots of players were sitting that game out including the strong safety whose name shall not be written.
It was also a game where there were quite a few mistakes by the rookies. One leading to a blocked punt.

Anyways, cautiously optimistic for a win. Would not touch the spread.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So you're saying we have a chance. :16:

Basis4day

Reaction score
I try to ignore odds like this or use them to create expectations. There are few true blowouts by the Hawks in recent years.
Notable exceptions being the AZ, BUFF, SF stretch in 2012 and Jags and SB48 in 2013. I know there are exceptions but very few games where the opponent was out of reach prior to the start of the 4th quarter.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Those garbage time TDs that make the game look closer than it was are budget killers. Not to mention you have a lot of explaining to do to the Mrs..