Seahawks punishment

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Florio's not a journalist. He's a crybaby with obvious bias toward the Vikings. Why NBC tied in with him is illogical and has lowered my views of NBC Sports. His website is a blog as it constantly intertwines opinion with straight news stories. Problem is, there's so many gullible people out there who read his garbage and take it for truth. I'm trying to find an alternate site to go to for just breaking NFL news. National Football Post had early promise, but they're not as breaking as I'd like.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2qrr9q4z said:
Expect every player with as much as a Charlie Horse or a paper cut to be ruled "questionable" next season. We have no margin of error now. Whiney Patriots fans are all over the internet saying we get preferential treatment.
The pot calling the kettle--black. :lol:
Patriots fans KNOW that a fully healthy Seahawks can and will take the Patriots DOWN. :stirthepot:

chris98251

Reaction score
Florio hates the Seahawks, him and Dr Z, Skip Ball less and a few others, when they can pile it on or think there is blood in the water they start to frenzy like a school of piranhas, if you ever owned piranhas you know what I am saying, use a eye dropper and drip some blood in a tank or hold a goldfish up to the side in a bag, you get what I mean.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If Florio died in a fire I'd feel sorry for the fire.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
If I were Pete Carroll I would literally mark every single player on my team as "questionable" for every single game next season, just to see what the NFL does about that. :D

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This whole deal was a tempest in a teapot and a construct of the media dudes who are always looking to throw rocks to gain clicks.

The punishment was to clarify to the team that they needed to be more transparent with their injury reports. To me somehow this injury stuff seems to only be for the benefit of gamblers and oddsmakers and certainly doesn't promote player safety as the area of a players injury needs to be disclosed. It's like putting an X on the injury to allow another team to target the injury as you'd expect them to do. Other sports leagues announce a player has an upper body or lower body injury while limiting the information needed to be disclose the specific injury. The rationale of the injury reports really don't make a lot of sense.

Next season the whole team will be on the injury report, Patriot style.

Latest posts