Seahawks release Frank Clark

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Well that sucks that he didn't work out - I was fairly pumped when we resigned him. I think I heard his number called like twice in the time he's been back. Seemed that little anyhow.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I wonder if there were other factors other than his play that were involved in his release. He was a 3 time probowl player and his leadership SHOULD be very valuable in that lockerroom. The fact that Carroll cut him means to me that he was completely bankrupt of any leadership qualities that could have helped promote Carroll's message. I don't know that for sure but that's what it looks like to me.

LTH

renofox

Reaction score
I wonder if there were other factors other than his play that were involved in his release. He was a 3 time probowl player and his leadership SHOULD be very valuable in that lockerroom. The fact that Carroll cut him means to me that he was completely bankrupt of any leadership qualities that could have helped promote Carroll's message. I don't know that for sure but that's what it looks like to me.

LTH
I think it was because Clark made it clear by his play on the field that he wasn't even trying. "IDGAF, I'm just here for the paycheck". That's poison. It must be cut out.

James in PA

Reaction score
Clark - Pete seemed annoyed with him. Probably lost all motivation and was just going through the motions.

Adams - nice try making it seem like he had a legitimate chance of playing again for the Hawks this season. But the writing was on the wall. Nobody was fooled.

Eskridge - just exasperating. Textbook "bust." Before these past 2 drafts, john and pete were in quite the rut.

Good riddance to all!

Polk738

Reaction score
Complete waste of roster spot, the writing should've been on the wall when he was released by the Broncos-he mostly sucked in KC besides a few playoff games so why he would suddenly have a change of pace coming here I'll never understand

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
I wish it would have worked out for him, but the writing was on the wall.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Too bad. He came in and sounded like a man who had matured and was truly grateful to be back here. I don’t know what happened but clearly it wasn’t just on the field performance. There were other issues involved which made the situation unattainable.

NoGain

Reaction score
Frank got his money, got a SB ring, but it was getting pretty clear in recent years that he had lost his drive.

Mizak

Reaction score
He’ll go back to trafficking guns in his car, ALLEGEDLY.