Seahawks releasing Rice, per Schefter

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2odekc1d said:
Hasselbeck":2odekc1d said:
DavidSeven":2odekc1d said:
Like I said, if it's so inevitable, why don't we send our well wishes to Chris Clemons, too?

Oh.. he will be next. Don't worry. And again people won't believe it and will think Adam Schefter is bored and wants to make up stories about really high salaried guys being cut in the NFL.

You didn't understand my point, and that's a pretty callous attitude to have toward the players you root for, but to each his own.

How is it callous? :lol: Where in that statement does it say "Woo hoo! See you later Clem! Thanks for nothing dirtbag!" ..?

This isn't MLB.. if Rice made 1M a year he probably wouldn't be getting cut. If Clemons made 1M a year.. he'd be safe too. Neither statement is true, so unfortunately they are the ones that are about to be released.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Obvious move but sad, even though it hasn't been fun watching you sit on the sidelines too often, thanks Sidney for your work here in Seattle.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Was glad to have him. I've had the worst luck with WR jerseys.
Koren Robinson
Deion Branch
Sidney Rice
Percy Harvin

Going to stick to #12, #3, and If we resign Bennett I want to get his.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have given up on jersey numbers. I do have a Sherman and a Lynch now, but I got the 12 with my name. Of course I had just purchased the previous generation 12 with name in 2011. Kiss of death.

I do believe Harvin will work out for a while though. I think the hip thing was necessary for long term success. He got a taste of winning a Super Bowl here that he was part of and wants to ball.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am going to miss the effort from Rice, he just seemed to get the nastiest hits. I wish him the best and would love it if he could work out a smaller contract and still play.

I trust PC/JS to do what is right for the team.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2r71ny6d said:
Was glad to have him. I've had the worst luck with WR jerseys.
Koren Robinson
Deion Branch
Sidney Rice
Percy Harvin

Going to stick to #12, #3, and If we resign Bennett I want to get his.

No, you are not. You're done buying jerseys.