Seahawks Throwbacks Revealed!

morgulon1

Reaction score
Something looks "off".

Don't get me wrong , I'm happy and thankful. This should've happened years ago but what's different? Is it the style of jersey VS. what they wore pre 2000?

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think it would be cool if they could use the Hasselbeck era all whites a couple of times a season.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Something looks "off".

Don't get me wrong , I'm happy and thankful. This should've happened years ago but what's different? Is it the style of jersey VS. what they wore pre 2000?

I noticed that too. Totally happy but it does look like they made some concessions. First off, the sleeve hawk is smaller and that is because the modern jersey doesn't have sleeves. Also, the blue seems a shade lighter than I remember. Even still I am thrilled to see the nod to yesteryear and can't wait to see them on TV!

Tle seahawks during the seahawks 28 26 loss to the

kidhawk

Reaction score
These were never going to be replica jerseys. The term throwback alludes to that already. I am thoroughly pleased with the final result though. Even though the sleeve hawk is not quite the same I do like it a lot. It reminds me how much I miss that on the newest jerseys.

I believe I will have to have a Wagner version.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A thing of beauty...

64b6e3f54267473fda4f5527_20230531_THROWBACK_ITEMS_001.webp