Seahawks Trade for Eagles Tackle Tobin

mikeak

Reaction score
For you guys watching pre-season - are you judging his performance against backups for how he will do during the regular season?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":38kqpas2 said:
For you guys watching pre-season - are you judging his performance against backups for how he will do during the regular season?

Isn't that what preseason games are for? It's not like he was playing in the 4th quarter against scrubs. He started and played against the opposing #1 defense. Even a vanilla defense when two lineman go against each other there's a winner and a loser or it's a draw.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Tobin blows. Philly cheered when he came to us and they watched more than a few preseason games. I'm not saying he wasn't worth a 5th or isn't a decent "available" option but Tobin is not elevating our offense.

chris98251

Reaction score
NJlargent":3sn67uvf said:
Tobin blows. Philly cheered when he came to us and they watched more than a few preseason games. I'm not saying he wasn't worth a 5th or isn't a decent "available" option but Tobin is not elevating our offense.

Didn't they do the same thing when we got Clemons?

massari

Reaction score
King Dog":2u1dfvuz said:
Probably could have got Sowell or Webb back and not had to give up a pick.
Webb is suspended but this guy does seem to have Bradley Sowell written all over him.

Hopefully PC/JS/TC finally get it right when it comes to an OL.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
chris98251":uwx0vznq said:
NJlargent":uwx0vznq said:

Didn't they do the same thing when we got Clemons?

And Buffalo fans cheered as well IIRC when we traded for Marshawn Lynch.

So, I'm willing to give this guy a chance and withhold judgment until after the 4th Preseason Game. I have to see this guy on the field first with OUR guys before I start forming solid opinions one way or the other. I just know that based upon what little I've seen of him in Philly's first 2 Pre-season games ... I've seen enough to give me some semblance of hope.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/902981524340883456[/tweet]

Nice 8) That John Schneider fellow is on it!

Seymour

Reaction score
Oline motto:
Jack of all trades......Master of none. :smilingalien: