Seattle Mariners at Detroit Tigers May 12-14

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Thinking JK would have caught that fly ball that Haggerty missed, didnt' see the replay, so can't say for sure.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Why is JK not in the lineup today? I hope it’s not one of SS “rest days”.
This team is already short in offense without taking its hottest bat out.
I suppose if they are to rest him, Detroit would be one of the teams to rest him in..besides, We had Gilbert pitching, it was detroit.. damn, we shouldn't need kelinic to win this game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I suppose if they are to rest him, Detroit would be one of the teams to rest him in..besides, We had Gilbert pitching, it was detroit.. damn, we shouldn't need kelinic to win this game.
You shouldn’t…. If they would have spent for quality FA’s in the off-season, resting you best player could have been overcome.

Chapow

Reaction score

Of course we need Kelenic to beat Detroit. Going into the series, we were 18-19, Detroit was 17-19. We're not exactly a leaps and bounds better team. Take out our best/hottest hitter and we probably aren't the better team.

But at the end of the day, we won the series. That's a good thing. Unless our offense picks it up, and picks it up a lot, nobody should be expecting series sweeps from this team against anyone but the very worst teams in baseball.