Status
Not open for further replies.

toffee

Reaction score
LTH":3cwjfsdw said:
toffee":3cwjfsdw said:
hoxrox":3cwjfsdw said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1503095360654241793[/tweet]

Interesting. If he has buy-in from Lockett, and can still be a dual threat to run the ball at 34 years old... might be a fun stop gap.

But as a pure pocket passer? Dunno about that.
He ain't a pocket passer and he won't be one. Should he kick his tires? Yes. Would he make the team, quite unlikely due to age and down time.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

The issue is going to be if he can leave politics out of the game...It might take him a while to fall back into it but if he fits the system which I'm not sure he does, It could be an interesting prospect until the Hawks can draft a QB... at a minimum give the position some competition...

LTH
Yup, a seat warmer for the next Russ. But Lockett express interest in support of Kaep.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Smellyman

Reaction score
Lockett willing to go catch for Kaep in offseason, but not Russ.

hmmmm

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Well, if Seahawks go with Willis or Ridder, Kaep might not be too bad of a mentor for them.

But man I was really looking forward to Raible announcing, “Drew to Tyler, Lock it up for the TD!”

Spohawks

Reaction score
BAIT AND SWITCH.

The Seahawks have not offered any type of time to see this washed up has been maybe never was.

One WR said he would play catch with him and might invite his brother to the get together.

cymatica

Reaction score
So he equates the NFL to the slave trade and still wants to participate in it.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Sooo....the 'Hawks are willing to go from one situation full of drama and bullshit to another? WTF? I hope not.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Again, zero need to get worked up over something that hasn't actually happened, and likely won't.
This front office has done enough to piss people off, they don't need the added crap sammich this would bring.
Not gonna' happen. We hear this clappersnatch crap every year the last 5 years. Next

SeaMeat

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3dzlr14w said:
I know nobody cares and probably hopes for it, but if he is the starting QB next season, i'm done with this team.

I'm with you here.

Optimus25

Reaction score
SeaMeat":2d1q683b said:
pittpnthrs":2d1q683b said:
I know nobody cares and probably hopes for it, but if he is the starting QB next season, i'm done with this team.

I'm with you here.

Third! Strangely enough I’ve grown apart from the team over the past couple years, and nobody has watched more glory days (2011-‘14) vids. But it’s so past time for Pete to go it’s just stupid at this point. He’s 70 years old! 70. May as well have colonel sanders or wilford brimley in there. Thanks for the chip now go find a snooker table or a nice bridge club to join cause pete ball is not going to get it done.

And to who wrote about ‘sympathizing’’ with kap, do you also sympathize with the police officers ambushed on a monthly basis or do you just choose whichever one makes you seem awap (as woke as possible)?

Kaepernick is the biggest hypocrite with zero factual data to support his cause in existence.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2xy29pbt said:
Well, if Seahawks go with Willis or Ridder, Kaep might not be too bad of a mentor for them.

But man I was really looking forward to Raible announcing, “Drew to Tyler, Lock it up for the TD!”
“Mentor”?

What’s your definition?
In what context?

I wouldn’t want the guy advising anyone that I cared anything about, life, football, or the NFL.

Optimus25

Reaction score
SeaMeat":3692iksl said:
pittpnthrs":3692iksl said:

I'm with you here.

Third! Strangely enough I’ve grown apart from the team over the past couple years, and nobody has watched more glory days (2011-‘14) vids. But it’s so past time for Pete to go it’s just stupid at this point. He’s 70 years old! 70. May as well have colonel sanders or wilford brimley in there. Thanks for the chip now go find a snooker table or a nice bridge club to join cause pete ball is not going to get it done.

And to who wrote about ‘sympathizing’’ with kap, do you also sympathize with the police officers ambushed on a monthly basis or do you just choose whichever one makes you seem awap (as woke as possible)?

Kaepernick is the biggest hypocrite with zero factual data to support his cause in existence.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3qu0q75s said:
sutz":3qu0q75s said:
Can't hurt to give him a tryout. :229031_shrug:

Yes, it can.

Explain how it hurts to take a look?

Spare me the 'it takes away from other opportunities' bs.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
All the Pete haters are authoritarian conservatives who worship law enforcement as infallible. Go figure.

cymatica

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2kny1qt4 said:
All the Pete haters are authoritarian conservatives who worship law enforcement as infallible. Go figure.

Usually when someone has to put a left or right extreme label on those they disagree with, it says more about that person. IE, if you don't want Kaepernick on the team, you must be some far right bigot who 100% supports police no matter what......racist!

Kaepernick is a hypocrite who is using the social justice movement for his own personal gain and most people can see it. Most people don't want political activism on the sports field, they watch sports to get away from that.

Own The West

Reaction score
Optimus25":1wcf0bn8 said:
SeaMeat":1wcf0bn8 said:
pittpnthrs":1wcf0bn8 said:

I'm with you here.

Any particular reason 70 year olds are somehow lesser beings in your eyes?

It's one thing if you don't like his coaching style or whatever, but being straight up ageist is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.