Seattle to work out Kaepernick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
LOL.

Good to see I'm the only one singled out for political commentary.

I guess we know which side of the issue pmedic is on.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
pmedic920":35f2mcyx said:
Pandion Haliaetus":35f2mcyx said:
Well, if Seahawks go with Willis or Ridder, Kaep might not be too bad of a mentor for them.

But man I was really looking forward to Raible announcing, “Drew to Tyler, Lock it up for the TD!”
“Mentor”?

What’s your definition?
In what context?

I wouldn’t want the guy advising anyone that I cared anything about, life, football, or the NFL.

In the football sense, someone who’s skill set and strengths as a QB is similar to what a younger QB might bring to the table.

Some one who was cast aside out of his career for using his platform to help bring light to real big issue affecting his society and his own world, who despite of that continues to grind, continues to dream.

Some one who’s experienced a rollercoaster of success, failure, and hardships both on and off the field that could give some one the perspective to be a great teacher.

Tyler Lockett is also one of the realest, most candid athlete I’ve been privy to and seems like a genuinely amazing human . If Lock believes in Kaep, endorses Kaep, then yeah, I can get behind.

Do I want Kaep to start, probably not, but at this point I also don’t necessarily care as I’m in the camp of the Seahawks trying to roll a top 3 selection for 2023.

All I’m saying if Kaep can still ball and perform athletically at a Professional level then yeah I could see him being a solid mentor for a Willis/Ridder type of QB.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I agree. The amount of disgruntled Republican (and there all disgruntled) posts around here seems high and there is little recourse.

If bringing in Kaepernick weeds out all of the racist cops in the fan base then it’s a win.

Hawknballs":1pbkh3oj said:
LOL.

Good to see I'm the only one singled out for political commentary.

I guess we know which side of the issue pmedic is on.

hawker84

Reaction score
F**k I hate this place some times. Who cares if they give him a look, who cares if they sign him. Without a true legit starter that is talented enough to mask Pete's ineptitude, we ain't winning squat anyways. Damn sure ain't winning squat with drew lock or geno...

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’ve made my opinion of CK very clear , I’m not trying to hide anything.

Y’all can restart this topic without politics if you care to discuss it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.