Seattle vs. Atlanta matchups

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":2uh35hd8 said:
treefidy":2uh35hd8 said:
pcbball12":2uh35hd8 said:
With 3 key missing pieces to our defense. Still won. Bye

You had the 12th and 13th man. So, I'm sure that helps with the missing players.
Lol one play. Keep making excuses, makes you sound even saltier. I am sorry you don't know how football works, how it is played over the course of 4 quarters. You will understand that at some point.

It's also played within rules. Rule that were obviously and blatantly ignored.

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":1t28j8nw said:
treefidy":1t28j8nw said:
Seahwkgal":1t28j8nw said:
Mods!! You see this troll's sig? Time to ban. It's BS and you know it.

Julio's numbers are reason for a ban? Sherman blew it, and should have had a game losing PI called on him.
Didn't realize you get points for a PI call.

You would have seen it had the refs not decided to gift you the game.

Smellyman

Reaction score
treefidy":1wt1sv3g said:
Seahwkgal":1wt1sv3g said:

Julio's numbers are reason for a ban? Sherman blew it, and should have had a game losing PI called on him.

3 cathes for 40 on Sherm plus a tip for an INT

Sherm Wins!!!!!

suck it Julio. you choked.

treefidy

Reaction score
Smellyman":1l44lqks said:
3 cathes for 40 on Sherm plus a tip for an INT

Sherm Wins!!!!!

suck it Julio. you choked.

Actually, a majority of his yards were on Sherman.

Sherman was supposed to be covering him, but opted to cover the slower TE instead...

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":8ruyr8x0 said:
pcbball12":8ruyr8x0 said:
treefidy":8ruyr8x0 said:
Seahwkgal":8ruyr8x0 said:

Didn't realize you get points for a PI call.

You would have seen it had the refs not decided to gift you the game.
Keep watching football. I promise the more you watch, the more you will learn and pick up. I know it can be hard to digest and follow when you are first getting into it.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
treefidy":27ehr2xp said:
fenderbender123":27ehr2xp said:
Why should it have been called when it's usually not in that situation? And why would a "bad" (no) call at the end of a game decide the game more than any of the other bad calls before it?

Bad opinion on the PI call. Bad logic on how it affected the game.

It should have been called because 1. The rules are not subjective. 2. It is ALWAYS called in that situation.

No it is not. Especially since the coverage was solid and they both played the ball. Calling the penalty in that situation would have been the real bail out. There was no way Jones was going to catch that ball.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
treefidy":2jrxwsrg said:
fenderbender123":2jrxwsrg said:
Why should it have been called when it's usually not in that situation? And why would a "bad" (no) call at the end of a game decide the game more than any of the other bad calls before it?

It should have been called because 1. The rules are not subjective.

What?

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
treefidy":2n74aprg said:
pcbball12":2n74aprg said:
Haha go home, cry yourself to sleep. You lost.

Not gonna cry at all. I'm proud of the fact that we smacked you around and you needed the refs in your own house.

You're crying right now. So much salt it's hilarious.

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":2ajllkad said:
You speak as though you've watched enough football to know what you are talking about.

You really haven't and it will be reiterated in your face all week.

treefidy

Reaction score
fenderbender123":pux512rj said:
treefidy":pux512rj said:
fenderbender123":pux512rj said:

It should have been called because 1. The rules are not subjective. 2. It is ALWAYS called in that situation.

No it is not. Especially since the coverage was solid and they both played the ball. Calling the penalty in that situation would have been the real bail out. There was no way Jones was going to catch that ball.

He almost caught it with 1 hand. He's not a top 2 receiver in the league because he doesn't catch those.

But if the DB pins his arm and gives him no chance, it's PI. That's not subjective, and literally no one but Seahawks fans agree with you.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
treefidy":180jr5df said:
Seahwkgal":180jr5df said:

You are in OUR BOARD, so yes. I would NEVER do that on another team's message board. Talking Xs and Os is one thing but crying about a loss your team was handed with a sig like that is BS.. You know exactly the nerve you are trying to hit. TROLL.

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":2d2p7sku said:
pcbball12":2d2p7sku said:
You speak as though you've watched enough football to know what you are talking about.

Because I have. You come on here regurgitating stats from espn with no knowledge of match ups, schemes, anything. You basically went from look....stats! To, Julio is the best player to ever play the game. That wreaks of someone with low football IQ. And now your reaction....lol priceless

Smellyman

Reaction score
again.

26-24

Woot go hawks! Falcons start their annual tailspin.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
treefidy":21y8u84l said:
fenderbender123":21y8u84l said:
Our secondary is coached to play up to the edge of the rules. That's how you win championships in all sports. Don't you watch sports? It sure doesn't sound like it. The refs aren't going to call a penalty up to a certain point, and Seattle takes advantage. A lot of analysts agreeing with the points I'm making about that play as well.

Yet not one analyst agrees with that being a no call in that situation.

Sherman interfered, you guys got a gift.

I just listened to ESPN and NFL guys say they agreed with the no call.

Anyway, I don't give a shit. We won. Keep focusing on one play though and keep pretending that everything else that led to 50 total points being scored had no affect on the score. And keep being angry. Angry opposing fans is great entertainment.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Smellyman":29xw9hjn said:
treefidy":29xw9hjn said:
pcbball12":29xw9hjn said:
That's cool. We made a play on 4th and the refs decided Seattle deserved the win. I'm sure Seattle wasn't holding receivers on the 3 plays before that...
Im sure Atlanta had ZERO no calls on their side too the whole game. Get out of here. You lost, you are a baby and obviously new to the game of football if you think the one play decided the game.

That one play decided the game.

Julio sucks, catch the ball and Thomas won't intercept it.

Falcons blow. Gifted two TD's, a missed FG, Blocked XP, not PI against Kearse.

3 plays for 0 yards and a hail mary with half the starters out on D

enjoy your week!!!

Surely you are just being obtuse. If the Falcons suck what does that make the Seahawks. The Hawks had a bye week, home field, and the Falcons coming off of 2nd straight road game. 4 road games in 6 total. It was a hell of a ball game.

No doubt closer than Hawk fans thought it would be. I want to be pissed about this loss, but I can't be. The Falcons showed tons of heart today. The old Falcons team would have folded.

But it is what it is. No bad calls decided this game, the Julio drop did. So goes the nature of football.

Enjoy the week Hawk fans. Cheers to an injury free season.

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":1fret4py said:
treefidy":1fret4py said:
pcbball12":1fret4py said:

Because I have. You come on here regurgitating stats from espn with no knowledge of match ups, schemes, anything. You basically went from look....stats! To, Julio is the best player to ever play the game. That wreaks of someone with low football IQ. And now your reaction....lol priceless

I never said Julio was the best to play the game. But you act like he didn't just put up 139 yards and a TD on your secondary. As well as get screwed on a bad no call that cost us the game.

Everything I said came to light. NOTHING you said came to light.

I posted all of my match ups. Go back and look at them and SHOW ME where I was wrong.

The only thing I forgot, was the refs...

treefidy

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3le1pnuc said:
treefidy":3le1pnuc said:
Seahwkgal":3le1pnuc said:

You are in OUR BOARD, so yes. I would NEVER do that on another team's message board. Talking Xs and Os is one thing but crying about a loss your team was handed with a sig like that is BS.. You know exactly the nerve you are trying to hit. TROLL.

I was told ALL WEEK that Sherman would shadow Jones and he would do nothing...

Your fan base can reap what you sow... It's not like my signature is wrong.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
treefidy":1j0sv3bb said:
pcbball12":1j0sv3bb said:
treefidy":1j0sv3bb said:
pcbball12":1j0sv3bb said:

I never said Julio was the best to play the game. But you act like he didn't just put up 139 yards and a TD on your secondary. As well as get screwed on a bad no call that cost us the game.

Everything I said came to light. NOTHING you said came to light.

I posted all of my match ups. Go back and look at them and SHOW ME where I was wrong.

The only thing I forgot, was the refs...

You must've missed the pass interference on Kearse in the endzone

Smellyman

Reaction score
FOGHORN":n9vtmx1t said:
Smellyman":n9vtmx1t said:
treefidy":n9vtmx1t said:
pcbball12":n9vtmx1t said:
Im sure Atlanta had ZERO no calls on their side too the whole game. Get out of here. You lost, you are a baby and obviously new to the game of football if you think the one play decided the game.

That one play decided the game.

Julio sucks, catch the ball and Thomas won't intercept it.

Falcons blow. Gifted two TD's, a missed FG, Blocked XP, not PI against Kearse.

3 plays for 0 yards and a hail mary with half the starters out on D

enjoy your week!!!

Surely you are just being obtuse. If the Falcons suck what does that make the Seahawks. The Hawks had a bye week, home field, and the Falcons coming off of 2nd straight road game. 4 road games in 6 total. It was a hell of a ball game.

No doubt closer than Hawk fans thought it would be. I want to be pissed about this loss, but I can't be. The Falcons showed tons of heart today. The old Falcons team would have folded.

But it is what it is. No bad calls decided this game, the Julio drop did. So goes the nature of football.

Enjoy the week Hawk fans. Cheers to an injury free season.

Of course I am. $3.50 is losing his mind and making it all the more fun.