SF @ Seattle on ESPN right now

kmedic

Reaction score
We've got to make sure to contain Kaepernick on his scrambles. He targeted Miller (FB) a number of times. That ain't gonna happen this week I guarantee it.

Too many holding calls on our line. Bad game by #40. They might have Crabtree back but we have Okung and MRob back, maybe just as important.

Bowman def was trying to take out RW. I noticed this too in the game at SF.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Wow, unlike the Saints regular season blowout, I had totally forgotten that the Hawks made a lot of mistakes in the first half. Wilson had 2 completions or something? Lots of penalties. The weird punt block where a whistle came from the stands, the 4th down stop where the Niners should have been flagged for offside. Lots of bad penalties.
The niner penalties seemed to happen more in the 2nd half when they came unglued with the game getting out of hand.

This is hardly a case of the Seahawks playing a perfect game and the Niners having the ability to play a lot better and have more guys back. The Hawks can play a lot better too. Another thing I noticed was how little we used Rice. Made me look at his numbers and see he had 15 catches all year. Even without Harvin, I think our receivers have to step and get the job done. And if we are missing Rice because he opened up room vs his numbers, well then that's one expensive route runner!

kmedic

Reaction score
One thing though that continues to plague our offense is the damn HOLDING penalties!! Please O-line, can we not hold or stick your hands in someone's face for once!!

skater18000

Reaction score
Watching this game, we must run the ball good and capitalize on passing opportunities and score touchdowns.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Right now they are showing the game again on NFL Network and they are incorporating NFL Films footage. It's worth watching for sure.