Sign a blank check for Bobby Wagner

DrDix

Reaction score
nbk35zw":33rjzdfk said:
Thing is... Wrigt is just as good and harder to find. LB that can set the edge and cover the tightbend is n space... Rare.

Conundrum.

I want both?

Yet when Wright filled in for Wagner the defense struggled.

Please, Wagner is Elite. Wright is very good, but not elite.

Hawks46

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1xoye0as said:
hieroglyphics":1xoye0as said:
Yes, and Maxwell too.

Maxwell has quietly been one of the most important defensive players for us.
No...Not Maxwell...sorry. He had a great game but I don't see him being reliable long term

Maxwell is more important than you think until Simon can prove he can stay healthy.

If Simon can stay healthy, he's a better CB than Maxwell will ever be. But no one punches out the ball like Maxie.

olyfan63

Reaction score
KPL was looking better and better each week 'til we lost him. I think we have a new stud LB for the future there.
Keep KJ as long as we can; he's solid and reliable.

peppersjap

Reaction score
They should have signed Maxwell after the 1st couple of games, he is getting more expensive since his return from the injury. He was nothing short of fantastic today!

GCrow

Reaction score
Talk about plugging the middle. Stud

[tweet]https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/541978802591916033[/tweet]

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
peppersjap":2stgpo1l said:
They should have signed Maxwell after the 1st couple of games, he is getting more expensive since his return from the injury. He was nothing short of fantastic today!

I think letting guys like BB and Thurm go shines a light on how Pete and John want to move forward with the DB's, and that probably doesn't include giving Maxwell a big contract.

Just not enough money to pay every member of the LOB, so if I had to guess Maxwell is gone next year and your battle for starting CB opposite Sherm is Lane and Simon.

As far as Wagner? He is priority #1 in the off season after Russell's signed.

Latest posts