So the Blue Elephant in the room

chris98251

Reaction score
DK is going to get fined, multiple fines really, he was kicked out of a game, that's probably another fine, so the question is the league going to suspend him for a game or multiple games also, he has a history of unsportsmanlike conduct and throwing punches etc now.

He has the wrong attention of the league and officials and they are going to call him closer then others going forward, this is going to be problematic I think the rest of the season.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I love DK.

He reminds me of Rodman or Browner.

I wish he would stop hitting guys in the helmet though. That does nothing.

The point at which he took his shot the game was out of reach anyway. So who cares?

Brandon Browner did the same thing. It was amazing.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2ohodcr8 said:
I love DK.

The point at which he took his shot the game was out of reach anyway. So who cares?

Difference is a offensive player that uses his hands a lot more to help the team, kind of like a pitcher throwing punches, you just don't want to see it. Also once here and there as a passionate player ok not ideal, but he is coming up with new ways to get attention every week. Officials will be watching him closer then others and he will get dumb ticky tacky calls going forward till he proves he can not make dumb mistakes.

Much like Rodman got all the time, and Sherman got as well as a physical defender, 15 yarders on offense can really hurt, you may make up for them on defense if your good.

xray

Reaction score
He's almost as embarrassing as the score and Wilson's " 20 hours " per day rehab lie .

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Yep. He is quickly becoming a liability when things don't go his way. Opposing teams already know this and troll the crap out of him.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
From what I read this morning no suspension forthcoming, but there will be fines.

edogg23

Reaction score
DK is tired of losing. Tired of an offense that despite having a bye week, had no clue how to accomplish anything on offense. They have no idea how to use their playmakers. At least he cares. Everyone on the offense should be fired up right now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm glad he cares. But he doesn't need to act like a spoiled 5 year old and get penalties that are ON HIM. It's ridiculous. Grow up kid. And yes, I have been in his corner since he was drafted.
This is starting to look like a pattern.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I love players who talk trash and can back it up and in the games they don't back it up pay respect that they got beat. DK seems to be the type to talk trash, sure enjoys it when he backs it up, but when he can't he just implodes. I get the feeling he really was that bully all his life (as opposed to an alpha), loves picking on little guys but the second he has a real challenge or gets punched back in the mouth, he can't handle it. Meanwhile the Alpha may not pick on the little dudes, just schools them when needed and if they do get punched back in the mouth they know when to leave or try something different (or die trying).

It's a shame because I love watching DK play he is amazingly talented, it's so cool to finally have a marquee big body receiver in the NFL on this team, but yeah his weakenesses are so glaring and exploited it's embarassing for the team.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":wgjv8mr3 said:
DK is going to get fined, multiple fines really, he was kicked out of a game, that's probably another fine, so the question is the league going to suspend him for a game or multiple games also, he has a history of unsportsmanlike conduct and throwing punches etc now.

He has the wrong attention of the league and officials and they are going to call him closer then others going forward, this is going to be problematic I think the rest of the season.

He'll get fined more than Rodgers, most likely. He was already on the radar with the goalpost thing, and what you do then is just comply with the rules of the game (as Rodgers should have) regardless of one's personal justification.

DK says he hates losing. Well is this a part of it, to get so many loserlike penalties to force a trade out of Seattle?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wonder what the Raiders would give up for DK?? He sure is starting to look someone who would fit in there.
I want the guy to grow up, I guess at this point I'm losing faith that he will.
Something about yesterday just put me over the top. I can't deny it, he is now a problem on this team. What a waste of incredible talent.

Greenhell

Reaction score
edogg23":tohp0ya0 said:
DK is tired of losing. Tired of an offense that despite having a bye week, had no clue how to accomplish anything on offense. They have no idea how to use their playmakers. At least he cares. Everyone on the offense should be fired up right now.

This. And can we blame him? Nope. We're all very frustrated with the team and HC.

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":29wf0mt6 said:
I love DK.

If your going to down Pete this is the reason... Holmgren would go ballistic because of all those stupid Penalty's...Dunlap throwing a shoe? I mean this is stupid sh!t..

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
LTH":1cvafsx4 said:
If your going to down Pete this is the reason... Holmgren would go ballistic because of all those stupid Penalty's...Dunlap throwing a shoe? I mean this is stupid sh!t..

He may well have an IQ in the 85 range. When a child is raised without correction for their bad behavior, they usually grow up to be a narcissist....."It's all about me."......"I feel bad, so people are going to have to pay."

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
ZagHawk":36we236l said:
I love players who talk trash and can back it up and in the games they don't back it up pay respect that they got beat. DK seems to be the type to talk trash, sure enjoys it when he backs it up, but when he can't he just implodes. I get the feeling he really was that bully all his life (as opposed to an alpha), loves picking on little guys but the second he has a real challenge or gets punched back in the mouth, he can't handle it. Meanwhile the Alpha may not pick on the little dudes, just schools them when needed and if they do get punched back in the mouth they know when to leave or try something different (or die trying).

It's a shame because I love watching DK play he is amazingly talented, it's so cool to finally have a marquee big body receiver in the NFL on this team, but yeah his weakenesses are so glaring and exploited it's embarassing for the team.
Lol, there is a video on YouTube of Darius Slay talking about DK, it’s hilarious.

I love DK but his production capabilities are a product of great coaching and a good QB, unfortunately, he has neither right now.

He could be great on another team as sad as that is to say.

Seattle is wasting his talents here.

Imagine him with Tom Brady under Arians.

He would be a monster!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
His diva mentality and hands of stone are getting old.

And backing up his charades because the offense sucks? He plays offense last I checked. Two key drops doesn't help the team win.

Put the pacifier in, shut up and catch the ball

nwHawk

Reaction score
Dez Bryant is another example. I moved to Dallas for a couple of years before moving back and there are some similarities. Dez honed it in and became a beast for a few years, but will DK…? Not sure at this point.

A-Dog

Reaction score
DK is gonna want a big extension this offseason. I'd trade him. Young pro-bowl quality player at a premier position with strong production in a run-first offense and elite physical tools, no health issues and a year left on his rookie deal should net a couple of #1 picks minimum.

Talent is there, work ethic is there, competitive fire is there. Hands are poor. Poise and situational awareness are missing. Team-first mentality is missing. Humility is missing. He's going to want a top-five receiver contract and he's proving to be too much of a risk and this offense needs to rebuild.

Latest posts