So who do want to play the Pack or the Lions??

chris98251

Reaction score
Here's why I don't want the Pack, they would welcome the chance to come in here while we are hobbling along and knock us out of the playoffs in front of our crowd, they have a chip on their shoulder, healthy and with our O line settled I would welcome the situation, not so much today.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
andyh64000":15dba5ba said:
I would like to play the Packers although I think they might beat Dallas and if we can get by Atlanta I guess I would rather play them at home in the NFC Championship game.

Huh?

What scares you about the Lions? Their running game is even worse than ours and they struggle to score in the red zone. That is a perfect match-up for us.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
BigBill1945":3ev53mzo said:
Siouxhawk":3ev53mzo said:
BigBill1945":3ev53mzo said:
I would love to be able to see us beat up the Pack. However, I would probably take the Lions. Either one will not be a cake walk.
Ummmm, neither one is a cake walk. Seriously? But yeah, I'd rather see Golden Taint and the Lions in the WC round,

So what are you trying to say here again??? Do you understand the term "cake walk"? I would bet not. Why can't you just answer the question I posed without being a smart ass?
My apology. I thought I read your post as either being a cake walk, which we obviously could never claim this year.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
kobebryant":1785gszk said:
FlyingGreg":1785gszk said:
kobebryant":1785gszk said:
Pulling for the Lions here.

I want the Hawks to get another shot at the Packers.

No you don't.

Huh? What do you mean by that?

What's the confusion? You said you want the Hawks to play the Packers.

That's crazy. GB will beat us blind.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
kobebryant":fk5in7hi said:
FlyingGreg":fk5in7hi said:
kobebryant":fk5in7hi said:

No you don't.

The Packers are a significantly worse matchup for the Hawks. I know you want a "shot" at the Packers but that is arrogance, you would regret that if they played next week.

When there is a team you would have a hard-time beating (Green Bay) you want them to play someone else and lose.

kobebryant

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":18hkr5m4 said:
kobebryant":18hkr5m4 said:
FlyingGreg":18hkr5m4 said:
kobebryant":18hkr5m4 said:

No you don't.

What's the confusion? You said you want the Hawks to play the Packers.

That's crazy. GB will beat us blind.

That's your opinion.

What I take issue with is you insinuating that I was lying.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
getnasty":3sh0phwz said:
We have magic against GB in Seattle, that said I'd rather play them in the NFC Champion. Let's get our playoff feet wet with the Lions please.

We've been very fortunate against Green Bay, only one of those wins was convincing. The media would hype it all week as "Can Rodgers finally win in Seattle" and he would get pissed off and throw for 400.

Silly to play with fire.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
That's your opinion.

Lying? Huh? Weird response. Never insuated you were lying, you are just crazy for thinking we have a chance vs GB.

My opinion is based on watching GB beat our ass sideways a few weeks ago. They have our number.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":3ulyxylb said:
WmHBonney":3ulyxylb said:
Green Bay wins tonight, we get the Lions. Then, we beat the Lions and somehow Atlanta and Giants beat Green Bay AND Dallas and we then host Giants in the NFCCG. Hey...a dollar and a dream...... :irishdrinkers:
Same @FieldGulls:
Totally realistic road to the Super Bowl:
Beat Lions at home
Beat Falcons on road
Beat Giants at home
Me likely!!!

kobebryant

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":egkmtj9y said:
That's your opinion.

Lying? Huh? Weird response. Never insuated you were lying, you are just crazy for thinking we have a chance vs GB.

My opinion is based on watching GB beat our ass sideways a few weeks ago. They have our number.

Opinions in this thread are entirely subjective. I said I want them to face the Packers, why dismiss my response as not being my actual thoughts?

getnasty

Reaction score
The Packers really don't impress me, don't get me wrong I'd rather see the Lions but the Pack are very overrated.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Lions.

Think about it.

They get here on Friday. Tate sleeps with Ciara on Friday night. Russell plays revenge ball and goes back to breathing football.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Will never understand the 'want some revenge against GB' approach. Revenge doesn't matter, manning up doesn't matter, proving a point doesn't matter, only winning matters. Therefore give me the Lions every time.

hawker84

Reaction score
I'll take Cleveland? I have zero confidence our defense can stop any offense we face in the playoffs.....

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
kobebryant":c143j5h9 said:
FlyingGreg":c143j5h9 said:
That's your opinion.

Opinions in this thread are entirely subjective. I said I want them to face the Packers, why dismiss my response as not being my actual thoughts?

Ok, Sigmund Freud. :2thumbs:

You are entitled to want to face the Packers.

I would rather not face them until we have to.

I have brought substantive reasons why (they own us right now), you haven't provided a reason as to why you think that's a good match-up for us.

So, why do you want to play them?

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Will never understand the 'want some revenge against GB' approach. Revenge doesn't matter, manning up doesn't matter, proving a point doesn't matter, only winning matters. Therefore give me the Lions every time.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Put this in a similar thread

Cant believe the Packers, if they lose..will have weaseled their way into the playoffs again just like the year they won the superbowl

Just like that last time Bucs will get left out, Giants was the third team that year.

Bucs have no head to head, but they would both have same NFC record, and same common games, and it comes down to strength of victory. For the common teams its a joke that basically..the only reason it is tied is because GB got to beat up on the bears twice and Bucs had to play ATL twice going 1-1

Packers were 4-6 at one point FFS..just go away..I hate them so much

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
HawksSoc":1fd5f6j6 said:

Exactly. No clue why any rational person would want to see Aaron Rodgers.

Latest posts