So who do want to play the Pack or the Lions??

seahawksny

Reaction score
Ok,
Heartland
So, why do you want to play them?[/quote]

We have their number at Clink, Rodgers becomes a marginal QB here, McCarthy gets really weird with his decision making here, I highly respect them and what they're capable of. But fear no team, especially when the Hawks plain don't lose playoff games at home.

But I sincerely apologize for the nature of any of my above posts, it's been a really crappy few weeks for me and I reacted poorly to someone being curt and dismissive of what I thought was a fairly innocuous and objective opinion. I suppose with my current level of sensitivity an internet message board isn't the best place for me.[/quote]

Have their number at the clink?
It took an on sides kick
A 35 yard td romp by a rb no longer playing with ys
A 2 pt conversion that somehow was not intercepted
A fake FG for a TD
A near perfect throw and a near perfect catch in OT

I don't know how that equals having their number

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
We have their number at Clink, Rodgers becomes a marginal QB here, McCarthy gets really weird with his decision making here, I highly respect them and what they're capable of. But fear no team, especially when the Hawks plain don't lose playoff games at home.

But I sincerely apologize for the nature of any of my above posts, it's been a really crappy few weeks for me and I reacted poorly to someone being curt and dismissive of what I thought was a fairly innocuous and objective opinion. I suppose with my current level of sensitivity an internet message board isn't the best place for me.[
No worries man

Seriously though -- you keep putting down the Packers but have you seen the Lions? They have a worse run game than we do. I don't see why you wouldn't want to play them.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Another thing to consider: Green Bay is coming in hot. Do they continue hot or do they finally have a down game and rack up a loss? Detroit is coming in on a three-game slide. Do they lose yet another one and exit the playoffs early, or do they finally right the ship and win a game?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
nash72":1xvpiwdl said:
Doesn't matter. Either will probably drum us up.

Step away from the ledge Martha, we haven't been blown out at home in 5 years.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
minormillikin":1xdq6pyj said:
What does it matter? If we get the Lions and win, we'll be facing Packers or Falcons or Cowboys anyway.

It's going to take a series of miracles to get to the super bowl, and the miracles might as well start against the Packers next weekend.

And if we're not making the Super Bowl, who cares if we're one and done?

It matters plenty. You want the easiest path to the Super Bowl. Yes you will have to beat some good teams but if we can beat an easy team on the way I'll take it every time.

Do you think the Patriots are sad about their path to the Super Bowl?

Joey13091

Reaction score
What time and day do we play now? When will we know?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk