So You're Saying There's A Chance.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Seafan":1bgx4qeq said:
If Russ goes 0-10 on third down conversion attempts against the Rams the Hawks won't score a point.

The team needs a strong pass rush. IMO the Cards were holding Clark with impunity all game. If those refs do this game the Hawks are in trouble. Now with some decent refs and the return of Greene and Jordan the Hawks may be able to apply some pressure.

Hawks run defense was very good. It will need that to slow down the Rams.

Rams will be missing their top two CBs. Russ didn't throw a single deep ball against AZ.

Carson, Davis and Penny should all be playing this week.

I want more of Moore.

Schott and Pete need to step up their game plan and play calling.

I hope the vets from last year are pissed about that whooping they took.

Peters played last week and will very likely play this week.

mort

Reaction score
WE SHALL BE THEIR KRYPTONYTE!!!!!!!

....Hopefully, maybe ehhhh. Phggggggg
Still rootin’ for the good guys :)

GO HAWKS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramfan128

Reaction score
IMO this is how Seattle wins:

-home field - I've watched at least half of all of Seattle's games thus far - this was a completely different team at home than on the road, and they're at home

-pressure Goff - the biggest thing he needs to improve on is beating the blitz - so if I'm Seattle, I blitz often - put your best pass rusher across from RT Havenstein

-DO NOT load up to stop Gurley - Seattle's secondary at this point is weaker than the front 7 - tell Wagner he has to contain Gurley in the run game - the biggest mistake teams have made thus far is making Goff beat them - you want to get the Rams to 3rd down, period. Doesn't matter if it's 3rd and 2 every time, you want to be there

-Win the turnover battle

-Unleash Wilson - assuming that Peters plays, he'd probably be on Locket and Robey-Coleman would be on Baldwin in the slot - NRC is one the better slot corners but that's Seattle's main offensive mismatch in their favor

lukerguy

Reaction score
If they can run the ball, which I doubt they can against the Rams dline, and shorten the game, get a few timely turnovers or special teams plays... yeah they can win. I really don't see them running against that 4 man front but it's possible.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I don't think this team has a chance in hell. That said, it's games like these that Pete somehow pulls a rabbit out his ass.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
This reminds me of the threads before we beat the Pats in their house with a young team in 2012 and a QB who was "too short."

Keep in mind, Seattle was 4-4 through week 8 and lost to some awful teams (Detroit ahem) and pulled off an 11-5 season, and a wildcard WIN on the worst grass field in the country before narrowly losing to the Failcons. This team knows how to win and will make a game of it. If we lose, it won't be a whooping. Keep them under 27 points and we've got a shot.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":upmjk68k said:
Or the playoff game at home as 12 point dogs to the Saints. Or last year vs. the Eagles.

Exactly. Pete's teams always play to the level of the competition.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":5pth03ht said:
Or the playoff game at home as 12 point dogs to the Saints. Or last year vs. the Eagles.

Or 2011 vs the Ravens.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Too bad it isn't a night game, they take it next level in prime time, always have under Pete.
Not so much against the Bears of course.....

HawkFan72

Reaction score
As long as Schottenheimer is the OC I can't imagine the Hawks scoring 30 against any team, and especially not the Rams.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Well they scored 31. Reminded me a bit of last years Texan's game. But with more yardage on the ground.

Encouraging signs for the Seahawks? Or maybe the Rams only blow out crappy teams.

Latest posts