Some folks thought Kam's extension was a bit too much $$$

lukerguy

Reaction score
Not only was it a great signing, but him and ET are best friends. Ain't no way Earl is going anywhere.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
I thought Kam was the most easily replaceable member of the LOB, boy was I wrong.

Starrman44

Reaction score
If he was overpaid because he was coming off of an average season (and we didn't know that he was injured), it just confirms that many times we make judgments on the front office without having all the info. This tells me, he was never overpaid because they did know about the injury.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Starrman44":2v8mv9z9 said:
If he was overpaid because he was coming off of an average season (and we didn't know that he was injured), it just confirms that many times we make judgments on the front office without having all the info. This tells me, he was never overpaid because they did know about the injury.
Exactly.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Man, the guy is worth every penny. His performances alone in this postseason make that contract worth it. He easily became my new favorite player over the last 4 weeks. His tackling, his coverage, his hands... dude has just been clutch.

ALL HAIL KAMTRAK!

kam-chancelor-1-sm.jpg

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit I was one of them and I don't feel bad at all. His injuries last year were a lot more nagging then I thought. He's definitely upped his football IQ to go along with the lumber he lays. I guess you have to with Sherman and ET next to you. Now I think he's worth more than we paid him. His presence on that field is unreal. You could see the difference when Shead came in for a couple plays

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I thought what we paid Chancellor was a bit high at the time, but I obviously didn't factor in the intimidation factor he brings to this defense. Other than Sherman, Bennett, Avril, and Thomas, he's been the best player on defense over the past two months.

sutz

Reaction score
This is why I don't join in on many discussions about contract and pay issues. People much smarter than I am are paid to get these things done and done right.

In retrospect, yeah, this was a great signing for the team.

:)

Latest posts