Sorry, Niners fans...

rlkats

Reaction score
Cyrus12":f1jbk3pa said:
rlkats":f1jbk3pa said:
Cyrus12":f1jbk3pa said:
Congrats on a division title. I had you guys 6-10 this year. Not sure how far you guys go but either way a great season.

Hawks took the day off nothing more. Next week will be a hard played game by both teams
You saw the injuries right?

Sorry no. I did not

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":1flkcane said:
Cyrus12":1flkcane said:
rlkats":1flkcane said:
Cyrus12":1flkcane said:
Congrats on a division title. I had you guys 6-10 this year. Not sure how far you guys go but either way a great season.

Hawks took the day off nothing more. Next week will be a hard played game by both teams

Sorry no. I did not
We're down to RB4 against you guys, now...Carson, Penny, Prosise all out after today. :( We might start Jared from Subway at RB against you guys.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Cyrus12":f1d8lrmr said:
The divisional title will be determined next week. The 49ers are ahead in every category but head to head, which is the tie breaker that will matter next week if the 49ers lose, which will give the division to Seattle.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3hekhgw2 said:
SF49r":3hekhgw2 said:
Slow down there we still have Week 17 to play, doesnt matter how doo doo the Seahawks look rn they always take it to the next level against us and we havent won there since 2011. Definitely going to be a dogfight though.
Nice try...I'm just watching to see how many times the camera focuses on Robert Saleh next week...gets more tv time than anyone on your team!
He has a sophisticated, sexy bald head. Of course the camera will focus on him. He’s basically an Old Spice commercial.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm so depressed right now, it doesn't even matter. We can't go deep into the playoffs with the injuries we have now. We just can't. I've been drinking since 10 minutes before kickoff the entire time now. Only my grammar Nazi muscle memory typing ability is keeping these replies intelligible.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3b8gw4gi said:
rlkats":3b8gw4gi said:
Cyrus12":3b8gw4gi said:
rlkats":3b8gw4gi said:

Sorry no. I did not
We're down to RB4 against you guys, now...Carson, Penny, Prosise all out after today. :( We might start Jared from Subway at RB against you guys.

The 49ers sucked trash last year and were far more injured than the Hawks are right now and still won in week 15 when you guys had locking up a playoff spot and playoff seeding on the line.

No week is a gimmie and neither team is bad.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":359yfkz5 said:
The 49ers sucked trash last year and were far more injured than the Hawks are right now and still won in week 15 when you guys had locking up a playoff spot and playoff seeding on the line.

Our head coach is too obstinate to meaningfully switch up offensive game plans against you guys next week despite our TOP THREE RBs all being out. Mark my words, unless we have at least 20% of our passing plays have at least two receivers running quick strike routes like slants, we have no chance against you in week 17. The chances of this are.........quite slim.

I'll forever love Pete Carroll for getting us our first Lombardi and making us competitive every single year since we drafted Wilson (and hell, his first year with Seattle we 'won' the division at 7-9 and beat the defending champion Saints, also giving us the greatest run in the history of playoff football), but as another poster here said, the game has passed Pete Carroll by.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1we9rr01 said:
Popeyejones":1we9rr01 said:

Our head coach is too obstinate to meaningfully switch up offensive game plans against you guys next week despite our TOP THREE RBs all being out. Mark my words, unless we have at least 20% of our passing plays have at least two receivers running quick strike routes like slants, we have no chance against you in week 17. The chances of this are.........quite slim.

I'll forever love Pete Carroll for getting us our first Lombardi and making us competitive every single year since we drafted Wilson (and hell, his first year with Seattle we 'won' the division at 7-9 and beat the defending champion Saints, also giving us the greatest run in the history of playoff football), but as another poster here said, the game has passed Pete Carroll by.

Maybe...

...but #3 is still under center and I hate that dude more than any player in the NFL for all the reasons a rival would. He just keeps kicking our a$$.

Even if the Niners win next week and get the one seed, if Seattle goes into Philly/Dallas and wins, there is a good chance their round 2 opponent with be SF. Again.

This ain't over. Not by a longshot.

This ain't the same D you saw several weeks ago. Then again, it also ain't the same O.

Should be fun.

rlkats

Reaction score
Marvin49":2uc23y5g said:
RolandDeschain":2uc23y5g said:
Popeyejones":2uc23y5g said:

Maybe...

...but #3 is still under center and I hate that dude more than any player in the NFL for all the reasons a rival would. He just keeps kicking our a$$.

Even if the Niners win next week and get the one seed, if Seattle goes into Philly/Dallas and wins, there is a good chance their round 2 opponent with be SF. Again.

This ain't over. Not by a longshot.

This ain't the same D you saw several weeks ago. Then again, it also ain't the same O.

Should be fun.

100% agree with Marv. This is far from over. Injuries suck. I wish they dont happen, hopefully the game between the niners and hawks have 0 injuries and both teams are ready for the playoffs.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Buncha 9ers fans talking a bunch of Seahawks fans off the ledge in here right now.

Strange world. :lol: :lol: :irishdrinkers:

(Agreed with Marv too)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Popeyejones":20xobsdk said:
Buncha 9ers fans talking a bunch of Seahawks fans off the ledge in here right now.

Strange world. :lol: :lol: :irishdrinkers:

(Agreed with Marv too)
That’s because 49ers are terrified that they will be one and done.

And it’s justified: if there was ever a season in which a truly good team can be bounced out of the playoffs in one game, it’s this one. There are no less than five legitimate Super Bowl contenders in the NFC. Such a strange season.

94Smith

Reaction score
I can't help but think this is the Saints conference this season. Their offense is playing amazing right now. We were lucky they lost their TE in the first quarter.

knownone

Reaction score
94Smith":3rmlbpik said:
I can't help but think this is the Saints conference this season. Their offense is playing amazing right now. We were lucky they lost their TE in the first quarter.
I think it's the Niners conference to lose.

The Saints pass defense worries me. They were a bad penalty from losing to Ryan Tannehill and the Titans without their best offensive player, and Tannehill eviscerated their secondary all game. I honestly feel like every team besides the Eagles are capable beating them in a shoot out.

chris98251

Reaction score
Roland forgets we are also missing a Center, and a LT and possible the LG, we are a road grader line not a pass protect line, the running game gibes Wilson the time to have a passing lane and throw, no threat and a defense will just pin their ears back as we seen against the Cards, with Carson and even Prosise we were gashing for yards, losing the LG and having a technical lineman in his place in Pocic threw up a red flag, Homer may have some talent but he has not got reps with the full package being 4th on the depth chart, we lost Penny a couple weeks ago as well.

Trying to change up a offense with no reps and knowledge and continuity is a hard thing to ask players to do mid game let alone one that's going to be a playoff type game come Sunday.

I expect a great effort but my expectations are about there, odds are not looking good for us as of right now.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":2npeviui said:
Roland forgets we are also missing a Center, and a LT and possible the LG, we are a road grader line not a pass protect line, the running game gibes Wilson the time to have a passing lane and throw, no threat and a defense will just pin their ears back as we seen against the Cards, with Carson and even Prosise we were gashing for yards, losing the LG and having a technical lineman in his place in Pocic threw up a red flag, Homer may have some talent but he has not got reps with the full package being 4th on the depth chart, we lost Penny a couple weeks ago as well.

Trying to change up a offense with no reps and knowledge and continuity is a hard thing to ask players to do mid game let alone one that's going to be a playoff type game come Sunday.

I expect a great effort but my expectations are about there, odds are not looking good for us as of right now.
Chris also forgets that you can put snowmen out there for your offensive line and still run slants, and that for half a season a few years ago we actually ran a lot of quick passing plays and Wilson LIT IT UP. He's old though, so I'll forgive him.

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":psb5rzr1 said:
chris98251":psb5rzr1 said:

Chris also forgets that you can put snowmen out there for your offensive line and still run slants, and that for half a season a few years ago we actually ran a lot of quick passing plays and Wilson LIT IT UP. He's old though, so I'll forgive him.

A few years ago we had a offense that had a RB in it. Quick slants need a reason to work, up in coverage and blitzing kind of negates those plays if you can't get 2 seconds to throw.

Roland forgets that football isn't like riding a bike.

Even with Lynch he has to show something to respect him, Homer most likely will start anyway, he will be a emotional boost and may get a handful of carries, if he has ten I would be surprised.

49ers DB's are pretty good so they won't play off ten yards either.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":1lberj6x said:
I can't help but remember some giving me hell because I was predicting Niner losses after injuries (like both starting tackles before 1st Rams game).

Losing both RBs and your LT hurts. I can't say it'll have no effect on the game...but this ain't over yet. Not by a long shot.

Niners haven't won in Seattle since 2011. Niners D has been taking on water for several weeks now and they still won't have Dee Ford back. I can only hope they get Tartt because Harris is a disaster in coverage.

Niners are getting KILLED by short passes and screens which have completely neutralized their pass rush.

Nick Bosa...that poor guy, lol.....he is getting doubled, chipped and run away from on every damn down and there is no Dee Ford on the other side to make teams pay.

Get Wilson on the run, bootlegs and screens....Seahawks have more than a chance. That's how Niners D has been compromised the past three weeks and against Arizona twice. Against the Rams...I don't know if I've ever seen a single team run so many bootlegs and screens in a single game. This ain't close to over.

I think either team could win now. Where as it was mostly us really beat up last time. Now both teams are pretty decimated by injuries. Yes Seattle is really hurt. But their fans under estimate how beat up we are too. I don't think this game is a slam dunk. It will probably be a game. It seems like Seattle plays down to their competition like Arizona. And they play up to their competition like the 49ers. It seems Russell Wilson saves the absolute best games of his life for us. At least that is what I have seen over the years.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
NOW you bump the thread, 49er fan noobs. :les:

And you say something snarky like,

RolandDeschain":150bnrn6 said:
You lost your lead/position/job on your day off. Bye, Felicia!

77387483_2604819336262864_4160180738236350464_n.jpg
well this didn't age well.

Can't wait for the rage.

Stanley

Reaction score
Refs decided not to call holding on the Seattle oline tonight I see. And BS PI calls.

Worked out anyways. Covered the spread too.

Latest posts