OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":aakp8lpi said:
well this didn't age well.

Can't wait for the rage.
Shit happens. Congrats on the refs deciding NOT to use the new rule to review the PI no-call against Hollister which would have given us a fresh set of downs.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/ref ... erference/

You're not in the Super Bowl yet, and the Seahawks have been stellar on the road this year.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":x3wj5qwr said:
5_Golden_Rings":x3wj5qwr said:

Can't wait for the rage.
$h!t happens. Congrats on the refs deciding NOT to use the new rule to review the PI no-call against Hollister which would have given us a fresh set of downs.

You're not in the Super Bowl yet, and the Seahawks have been stellar on the road this year.
Exactly. The division title is meaningless other than for seeding purposes. None of this matters at all otherwise. But the example of when to bump a division title thread had to be shown so that next time such premature emaculation won’t occur.

BHawk28

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":38kaj8ft said:
RolandDeschain":38kaj8ft said:
5_Golden_Rings":38kaj8ft said:

Can't wait for the rage.
$h!t happens. Congrats on the refs deciding NOT to use the new rule to review the PI no-call against Hollister which would have given us a fresh set of downs.

Exactly. The division title is meaningless other than for seeding purposes. None of this matters at all otherwise. But the example of when to bump a division title thread had to be shown so that next time such premature emaculation won’t occur.
emaculation, huh

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":36bxh7xj said:
Oh give me a break, you and every other fan do the same crap. Don't try to claim you never talk smack before a final outcome.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3vy6rhch said:
5_Golden_Rings":3vy6rhch said:
Oh give me a break, you and every other fan do the same crap. Don't try to claim you never talk smack before a final outcome.
I tend not to, actually, except to counter what others say. Apparently that is frowned upon at the Saints forum, where I was attacked for not, as they put it, having the balls to talk trash before the game.

But I’ve always felt that the only trash talk that matters is the trash talk after the final whistle.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Zero smack talk from me.

I have a pretty good idea that we'll be seeing ya'll again in 2 weeks.

rlkats

Reaction score
Marvin49":2m9kh4tf said:
Zero smack talk from me.

Agreed. Great game.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seems like the rivalry has finally returned. Welcome back, 49ers. Personally, I think it's more enjoyable to hate you than not care about you because you're irrelevant.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Marvin49":1hwvmxyv said:
Zero smack talk from me.

If we do I anticipate a Seahawk win because I'm just like that. Blame it on the Packers in the late 1990s.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":95n2modj said:
Seems like the rivalry has finally returned. Welcome back, 49ers. Personally, I think it's more enjoyable to hate you than not care about you because you're irrelevant.

I get it. Rivalry meant nothing to me either because the Niners sucked. I kept hearing NFC West fans saying that they had streaks against the Niners and I never even noticed because they were losing to EVERYONE.

Seahawks gave the Niners everything they could handle tonight.

Wilson is maddening. LOL.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":1q82d3vo said:
I get it. Rivalry meant nothing to me either because the Niners sucked. I kept hearing NFC West fans saying that they had streaks against the Niners and I never even noticed because they were losing to EVERYONE.

Half a damn inch more on that Hollister catch and you're the upset one tonight, UGH, lol. It's an old cliche, but it's true; this really is a game of inches.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3nhc5anz said:
Marvin49":3nhc5anz said:

Half a damn inch more on that Hollister catch and you're the upset one tonight, UGH, lol. It's an old cliche, but it's true; this really is a game of inches.

Ya...scarily reminiscent of the Falcons game. Just one of those years man.