St Louis or San Fran tonight?

daveman918

Reaction score
I want an o-line like the niners have. Well at least the one they have tonight. :)

hawk45

Reaction score
daveman918":28gkjjsl said:
I want an o-line like the niners have. Well at least the one they have tonight. :)

That little montage of Staley on Quinn had tears rolling down my cheeks. What would that be like. That immediately led to sweaty terror as I imagined Quinn barreling past Okung.

hawk45

Reaction score
Okay McDonald, you bad, now try sticking Gore like that when someone isn't wrapped around his ankles.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Expect a lot more bubble screens and half back screens against the Rams next week. No way we hold up against the Rams d-line otherwise.

edogg23

Reaction score
Watching the 49ers fling the ball down the field is just making me even more pissed at the Seahawks offense.

marko358

Reaction score
Crazy how a defense completely decimated by injury continues to dominate each week.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
What's crazy is how one phantom flag, for what would be a Rams first down.... Completely changes the game. Thanks refs

Weadoption

Reaction score
9ers doing a monster job picking up blitz, nobody gettin lose.
Oh and Ian Willams and Aaron Lynch will be in the pro bowl.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1tlkwwt6 said:
Expect a lot more bubble screens and half back screens against the Rams next week. No way we hold up against the Rams d-line otherwise.
If we do that we deserve the 5-11 record we will get because it's stupid to play a horizontal game versus a fast DL with a weak secondary. On the otherhand the Ram's are right on script. :pukeface:

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawk45":1clxwyjk said:
daveman918":1clxwyjk said:

That little montage of Staley on Quinn had tears rolling down my cheeks. What would that be like. That immediately led to sweaty terror as I imagined Quinn barreling past Okung.

LMAO!

Quinn saving his best for that rascally Russell.
Wai...why TF am I laughing?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Funny how after years of taking crap from people about how he is a substandard QB - Kap looks like the better QB between Russel and himself.

Of course he isn't. But his coach allows him to throw downfield, he has an Oline to protect him, and he now has WR (unlike last year when he had one healthy WR).

But be careful, because you will hear the comparisons shortly. And if you don't like the Luck vs Wilson debate you will really get upset when people point out how much more dangerous and effective Kap is. Especially after we struggle vs the Rams when they look like a cat batting around a paralyzed hamster.

The Rams always seem to give us fits, we struggled vs a Kellen Clemons Rams team.

Anyway, it points to the fact that the 49ers have a better roster now than we do, and people will see the success Kap is having and immediately make the assumption he is better than Wilson. He certainly has improved.

By the way, it is depressing to see Cox on their team, he really helps them and we could really use him right now.

Either way, this team better buckle up or SF is going to shell us. They look thick at WR, already had great TE, and now their weakness in the secondary is gone. Not even sure if Harbaugh imploding could stop that team. Especially when the other pieces get back.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Twisted Husky are you kidding? You're comparing one game for each? No one is comparing Kap to Wilson anytime soon.

San Fran is a phantom pass interference call from being in a very close game with the Rams and honestly don't look much better than we did. I think you're overreacting a little bit to a horrible out of character game by us this weekend and the Niners facing a team with its third string QB in the game.

That PI call was horrific. Have to feel bad for the Rams on that one. Completely changed the game for them.

marko358

Reaction score
Is that PI call in the first half the reason why the Rams have a total of 14 yards of offense in the 2nd half?

minormillikin

Reaction score
The Rams played one good quarter. Bad calls or not, this one has been over for a while. SF adjusted to whatever the Rams were doing, and haven't looked back.

Latest posts