Steelers vs Bengals

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I see tonight's result as inconsequential. Neither of the teams that played tonight could beat Den, KC, or NE. It's really a non story. Cincy did what Cincy does, they do bonehead on a grand scale.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Burfict deserved the foul, Pac-Man is a knucklehead and Cincy deserved to lose, but seriously, Joey Porter being allowed in the middle of the field and then giving Jones the penalty is pretty bogus.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
DavidSeven":27bmqm8j said:
Burfict deserved the foul, Pac-Man is a knucklehead and Cincy deserved to lose, but seriously, Joey Porter being allowed in the middle of the field and then giving Jones the penalty is pretty bogus.

Apparently Porter was there checking in on Antonio Brown since he was out cold, but I'm seeing that he pushed a Bengals player and was talking ish.

Idk though..

https://streamable.com/cy1q

Cyrus12

Reaction score
peppersjap":3cfx8d2p said:
chevelle03":3cfx8d2p said:
Can't believe the Bengals just gifted them that game. What a pathetic franchise... poor Bengals fans.
The poor Bengals fans that cheer and throw water bottles at injured players. I hate Rothlisberger and the Steelers but that is a classless move by them.

Cyrus does not like Big Ben

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1npf0jpo said:
Based on the reffing, I'm nervous about a potential Superb Owl rematch. I think we just saw the corporate orders.

Yup. People love a Cinderella story, people love the Steelers. I hope Denver leaves no room for interpretation.

Greenhell

Reaction score
How can two personal fouls be stacked on one another and enforced without a play happening to separate the personal fouls? Just looking for clarification.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":vjdsvx7l said:
How can two personal fouls be stacked on one another and enforced without a play happening to separate the personal fouls? Just looking for clarification.

One happened during the play. One happened well after the play.

CHawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":36rra0y2 said:
Bernard was a runner. He caught the ball and turned upfield.
Brown never caught the ball. Defenseless receiver.
Bitter":36rra0y2 said:
CodeWarrior":36rra0y2 said:
Are people here claiming Burfict's hit on Brown was anything short of completely intentional and with an intent to injure?

I sure am not claiming that. It was no worse or intentional then the uncalled hit on Bernard though.

If the spearing penalty would have been called on Bernard it would have never been a fumble

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3bcyjzcu said:
DavidSeven":3bcyjzcu said:

Apparently Porter was there checking in on Antonio Brown since he was out cold, but I'm seeing that he pushed a Bengals player and was talking ish.

Idk though..

They should have flagged the stealers bench (see Porter) 15 yards for being on the field and taunting.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Seanhawk":ya8gyu5a said:
Greenhell":ya8gyu5a said:

One happened during the play. One happened well after the play.

:th2thumbs:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":rhlji3rq said:
dontbelikethat":rhlji3rq said:
DavidSeven":rhlji3rq said:

Idk though..

They should have flagged the stealers bench (see Porter) 15 yards for being on the field and taunting.

Yes they should have. Porter still being an ass like always.

Laloosh

Reaction score
That game nearly put me to sleep in the 1st half. Just listened to the audio of the 2nd half. Sounds like both sides have some dirt bags.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1knvrifl said:
peppersjap":1knvrifl said:
chevelle03":1knvrifl said:
Can't believe the Bengals just gifted them that game. What a pathetic franchise... poor Bengals fans.
The poor Bengals fans that cheer and throw water bottles at injured players. I hate Rothlisberger and the Steelers but that is a classless move by them.

Cyrus does not like Big Ben

...I actually cleaned up my post before posting it... :179422:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Laloosh":35t80m53 said:
That game nearly put me to sleep in the 1st half. Just listened to the audio of the 2nd half. Sounds like both sides have some dirt bags.
Oh no doubt Cincy was playing some dirty ball, but so was Pissburg. Only one team got penalized for their actions, the other did not. Same shit, different year.

gadgor

Reaction score
I missed Pacman's insta post. Anyone know where I can see it?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2re5yvxp said:
Bernard was a runner. He caught the ball and turned upfield.
Brown never caught the ball. Defenseless receiver.
Bitter":2re5yvxp said:
CodeWarrior":2re5yvxp said:
Are people here claiming Burfict's hit on Brown was anything short of completely intentional and with an intent to injure?

I sure am not claiming that. It was no worse or intentional then the uncalled hit on Bernard though.

Yes, I heard the TV drones tow the company line on that too. I just don't buy what they are peddling.

Latest posts