SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The best part is that they LEFT NO DOUBT. Screw all of those so called "experts". :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

stonewallj799

Reaction score
This is soooo amazing. I just got to say thank you .net for letting me go along for the ride. I got hear late as in last year so I didn't have to suffer through the last super bowl or other bad years. I can only imagine how happy you life long fans are. I am sooo happy for everyone. YEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAAWWWKKKKSSS!!!! May this be the first of many. :th2thumbs:

chihawk

Reaction score
So happy and relieved now. Surprisingly, this ended up being one of the most relaxing seahawks game to watch all season.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Just a completely gratifying victory. Nothing can be said to denigrate or doubt the Seahawks. That was complete domination. We are getting the deserved props from all message boards league wide!

A

Anonymous

Last guest just departed and my ears are ringing as I type this. Like many are feeling right now, I'm in a state of shock. I don't think I'll fully realize what just happened until I get a few cups of coffee in me tomorrow morning. I have everything related to the game on all the channels recorded, on the DTV Genie, and will peruse it before lunch time. In fact, I'll probably bug the hell out of my spouse re-watching the game over and over and over and...

I know this sounds a little "off", but I was hoping for a little more excitement with this game. I wanted to see more Broncos points and at least a smidgeon of anxiety, but this was a domination from the very first play. A complete and total beat-down. They couldn't get anything going and there was never any concern. In a way, the comfort of it all was satisfying, and it felt so good being in control, but a little drama might have made me feel just a little bit better. As it was, the party here turned into people betting on Manning interceptions and when Kam or Earl caused an incompletion? Drink! What a boring game...

Wait.... What the hell am I saying? We just won the Superbowl!!!!

Everything we have waited for years to happen came together tonite. Every one of us can go in to work tomorrow holding our heads high, feeling good, and all is finally right in the world. No more conspiracies, no more "Sea hags", no more crying in our beers, we did it. A convincing victory from the get-go. Feels good. Superbowl 48 Champions.

I think I'm gonna go out and buy something expensive now...

Vance87

Reaction score
Congratulations my friends! Best defensive performance I have ever seen.

Wublaze

Reaction score
Congrats guys, I wish I lived in Seattle to be there to celebrate. I love all you guys and this is the 2nd greatest day in my life.

James in PA

Reaction score
Been waiting since 1986 for this moment! SEATTLE SEAHAWKS WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!! Still in shock!! Yea baby! Nobody can ever take this from us! I just got done shelling out a nice chunk of change on World Champs gear online! Go Seahawks! Whooo Hooooo!

ammoghost

Reaction score
What's better than $200 dollars in Hawks Championship gear... $200 dollars in FREE Hawks Championship gear!!!! Thank you HATERS and see you next year! Thank you Hawks, what a ride!