SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!

Timmahawk

Reaction score
One of the best defenses ever... So happy right now... Go Hawks!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
All season long I have waited for that game. The game that every aspect of the game was nasty. The way we played Niners in 2012 at home. That is the game we had today.

They focused on Lynch and Harvin torched them. They came after Russell and he threw from the pocket.

They kicked the ball to Harvin.... LMAO. I CALLED THAT AT HOME. I realized that Denver had yet to kickoff and Percy took a pooch to the house. DESIGNED to stop him.

Hard to pick an MVP, but Malcolm with 2 turnovers. EVERYONE balled tonight and the Hawks have won all year without it. When it happens no one can beat them.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
I got dirty looks earlier due to sporting my Jersey. I've heard it all year, "Seahawks can't beat Denver"! I'll wear my Seahawks button up shirt tommorow. They can give me any look they want, me? I'll just be smiling ear to ear. World Champions Baby!!!!!!!!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Been waiting since 83 to hear that Seattle Seahawks SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS !!Thank you Seahawks thank you.

Heyseed

Reaction score
The Best Superbowl EVER!
Thank you dad for taking me since 1988

HawkEye

Reaction score
THANK YOU SEAHAWKS! I have been waiting for this since 1976!!! Love to my team amd my brother 12s!!!

silverss

Reaction score
Proud.
For the team and all us fellow 12's.
Embrace, enjoy and absorb...this game felt too easy but we all know the difficult road it took to get here.
Welcome to the end of this great journey - and we all know how great it will be again next year.

Seahawks are the best in the world. And we are fortunate to understand that the player and management truly believe in US, the 12th man.
Let that sink in...

As Russell said at the end of his interview with Pam Oliver, "Go Hawks!"