Talib AND Peters OUT for the 9/30 Game.......

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Peters seemed unaffected by his calf injury. Sam Shields-former Packer-replaced Talib and played well.

The Rams is, by far, the best team in the NFC.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
truehawksfan":3cok70zr said:
Peters seemed unaffected by his calf injury. Sam Shields-former Packer-replaced Talib and played well.

Very True.

However, in my blind optimism, "We all we got, we all we need!"

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
truehawksfan":24la68ma said:

They are not just the best team in the NFC, but the NFL. They can score on anyone.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
After last night I am sold. The Rams are the best team in the NFL. Offensively for sure. A week from Sunday won't be pretty. That's why this game against the Cardinals is a MUST WIN if we have any chance of keeping pace for a wildcard.

Seymour

Reaction score
The Sheep are who we thought they were....

You all want to crown their ass?????? :pukeface:

65bc78945d1c348d232  halloween masks halloween diy

[youtube]SWmQbk5h86w[/youtube]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As soon as a team thinks they can't be beat, that is when they can be beat.

Peters will likely play, but in our house it isn't a lead pipe cinch W for the Rams.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
truehawksfan":lpy9219a said:

Thought the Vikings picked on both of them. But Thielan and Diggs are special WRs.

Rams, Chiefs, certainly the top two teams at the moment. It always changes as the season goes along. Might be good to get this one out of the way early

I see it being far more competitive than last year's tilt at least

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
truehawksfan":bpegsrgk said:

Peters played fine, Shields was being abused all night by Diggs and Theilen.............he can be exposed if we have a halfway healthy Angry Doug.

Either way, this will be the hardest home game for us in a LOOOONG time. Rams are ridiculously loaded on both sides of the ball.

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":yn8omdtn said:
truehawksfan":yn8omdtn said:

Thought the Vikings picked on both of them. But Thielan and Diggs are special WRs.

Rams, Chiefs, certainly the top two teams at the moment. It always changes as the season goes along. Might be good to get this one out of the way early

We beat the Rams the first meeting last year, it was the late season game they stole our lunch and helped blow up the team.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seymour":m27okpc0 said:
Uncle Si":m27okpc0 said:
truehawksfan":m27okpc0 said:

We beat the Rams the first meeting last year, it was the late season game they stole our lunch and helped blow up the team.

To clarify, that was the game I was referring, as this is the home game vs. the Rams.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seymour":1lkkf4qd said:
The Sheep are who we thought they were....You all want to crown their ass?????? :pukeface:

Yep. Pretty much. Unless they suffer catastrophic injury to Goff/Gurley et al, I don't see any team stopping them this year. Certainly not a Seahawks team in transition.

chawx

Reaction score
We need a dedicated 12 to pull the alarm in the Ram's hotel at 4 am on game day ;) jk jk

I think we should treat this as preseason week 4 game and play all the subs. Get Huntley some burn. Then come back fresh and go 10-1 to end the season (the loss being another Ram game in L.A. where we play only subs). Then, we show them who we really are in the playoffs, if they're lucky enough to get that chance... hehe

Seymour

Reaction score
Aros":35i810k0 said:
Seymour":35i810k0 said:
The Sheep are who we thought they were....You all want to crown their ass?????? :pukeface:

Yep. Pretty much. Unless they suffer catastrophic injury to Goff/Gurley et al, I don't see any team stopping them this year. Certainly not a Seahawks team in transition.

I really don't care about all that. I just would like to split with them and possibly ruin any hope of a perfect season. And... most of all...don't throw in the friggen towel before we meet them. :141847_bnono:

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":25x4gza6 said:
Seymour":25x4gza6 said:
Uncle Si":25x4gza6 said:
truehawksfan":25x4gza6 said:

To clarify, that was the game I was referring, as this is the home game vs. the Rams.

I knew that, just didn't like reading it being implied we cannot compete with them. Any given Sunday......

SchadenfreudeHawk

Reaction score
It doesn't really matter who the CBs are when a team has a d-line like the Rams. Honestly, there backup CBs are good enough to cover the WRs we have starting but it doesn't really matter because Russell won't have time to throw the ball anyway.

Seymour

Reaction score
seanmatt":3dwfqve2 said:
It doesn't really matter who the CBs are when a team has a d-line like the Rams. Honestly, there backup CBs are good enough to cover the WRs we have starting but it doesn't really matter because Russell won't have time to throw the ball anyway.

Look again! They just gave up 446 yards of offense and 31 points to the Vikings while only 54 yards of that was on the ground.

That said, against our oline we may need a miracle.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seymour":ix53anbt said:
Uncle Si":ix53anbt said:
Seymour":ix53anbt said:
Uncle Si":ix53anbt said:

I knew that, just didn't like reading it being implied we cannot compete with them. Any given Sunday......

Saying the opposite.

I think this game will be far more competitive then the last go round.

But also.. the Rams do have the potential to blow the Seahawks out.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seymour":2rdslfs5 said:
I really don't care about all that. I just would like to split with them and possibly ruin any hope of a perfect season. And... most of all...don't throw in the friggen towel before we meet them. :141847_bnono:

You're funny. If they play half as good offensively as they did last night they will still be tough to beat. There's ALWAYS a chance, Any Given Sunday, of course. But unless the first 4 games of the season has been a fluke, I am not feeling the love for this game. Prove me wrong.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Aros":3gbji63t said:
Seymour":3gbji63t said:

You're funny. If they play half as good offensively as they did last night they will still be tough to beat. There's ALWAYS a chance, Any Given Sunday, of course. But unless the first 4 games of the season has been a fluke, I am not feeling the love for this game. Prove me wrong.

Aros post represents the grim reality, Seymour's the fighter.

i think there is a bit of both in all of us at the moment.

Have to get a win this weekend though