Tanner McEvoy

Hawks46

Reaction score
titan3131":3sypcgcl said:
Hawks46":3sypcgcl said:
SomersetHawk":3sypcgcl said:
As it was only 40 minutes from his hometown in NJ he had a whole lot of friends and family there yesterday. How cool is that?

"Just to be home and do that in front of everyone. That was something that was really special to me.”

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/10/02 ... -nfl-catch

Not that you can take a lot from a wide open TD pass, but when you watch him play it's hard to believe he's 6'6 because he moves as quickly and fluidly as a 6ft wideout. Heck of an athlete, if Terrell Pryor can become a legitimate NFL receiver (and he's looking like one), hopefully this guy can.

This. Watching that TD reception my first thought was how easy and fluid he was running. He doesn't look like a big guy.

What was his 40 time, anyone ?

rumor was the hand time he last recorded was 4.38

Damn. Even a hand timed 4.38 is a legit 4.45 or better. 6'6" 230 lbs and 4.45 is much more athletic than Dorial Beckhamn Green when everyone went ga-ga over him and took him in, what the 1st ? Early 2nd for sure. And we get McEvoy in the 7th ? Schneider is a freaking Jedi.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2v86quv5 said:
By the way, I dont recall any other time that two former college quarterbacks from the same university had hooked up on an td pass in an NFL game before.
I was talking with a friend this weekend and mentioned this...he reminded me of another factor. The guy that called the play (Bevell) is also a former Wisconsin QB...