The 2018 Recruiting Thread

goseahawks2012

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1zhq650p said:
davidonmi":1zhq650p said:
whoa.
Ohio State mod says if togiai decides today it's likely UW.

Will announce in December because it sounds like his coach is pushing tOSU and told him to hold off. Won't even visit USC.
this would be gigantic.

Would be a huge get. If he's not announcing til December the Huskies need to worry about the post visit glow wearing off. Obviously distance favors Washington in this one, but Urban Meyer usually gets his man. Togiai is a beast. If that happens you may have to rescind your "fire Malloe" idea.

Are you a member over at realdawg? Whats your name there? I've been banned from that place more times then I can count, usually just for being a smartass, not even for saying anything bad. My current banning was because I asked why any recruit would want to wear the color purple. Ruth doesnt have much of a sense of humor.

Ruth is the worst. And this is coming from a UW fan. That's why I stick to scout

davidonmi

Reaction score
Dawgman is no better and their content in terms of interviews, quotes, is actually worse than ruth (who is not great I agree).

I just lurk there really.

And as for firing malloe, I will gladly praise malloe if he pulls this off. I may even finally get over tuiapulotu

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
davidonmi":2z1udrtx said:
Dawgman is no better and their content in terms of interviews, quotes, is actually worse than ruth (who is not great I agree).

I just lurk there really.

And as for firing malloe, I will gladly praise malloe if he pulls this off. I may even finally get over tuiapulotu

Did you see that Tuipaloto is out for the year after back surgery? You might have dodged a bullet on that one. Back problems can't be good for a DT.

drrew

Reaction score
Ducks lost 5* WR Henderson overnight, he's headed to Oklahoma.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
drrew":19gib7t5 said:

2019 recruit. He was already commited to Oklahoma at one point and decommited. I believe he was also commited to LSU at one point. 3 commitments and 3 decommitments and there’s still over a year left in his recruiting, kid might want to hold off committing again for awhile.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
drrew":2ls08uft said:

Don't blame him...I wouldn't want to go to Oregon either if I could go to Oklahoma. Chances that the Ducks will be in the mix for National Championship in the next 3-4 years are very slim. He has better opportunity with Oklahoma.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
J..

Do you know Bickler? Oregon HS player currently committed to Beavers. My best friends nephew.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Uncle Si":11mwj6jw said:
J..

Do you know Bicker? Oregon HS player currently committed to Beavers. My best friends nephew.

No, i'm not familiar with him. 6'7", and looks to be pretty quick on the Pass rush. Listed at 240 so he’ll probably need a redshirt year to put on some weight at defensive end. Looks like he has some good potential. Here's his senior highlights:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4059766/59 ... 12c4053d9a

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
And just for fun, ducks basketball added Bol Bol (manutes son). He’s the #3 prospect in the country and the ducks now have the #1 ranked class in the country.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Btw, expect Chip Kelly and Yankoff to at least flirt with each other. UCLA already has a highly rated qb commited, so I don’t know if he’ll flip or not, but I hear there’s already been contact between the two sides.

drrew

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1hz1cdpi said:
Btw, expect Chip Kelly and Yankoff to at least flirt with each other. UCLA already has a highly rated qb commited, so I don’t know if he’ll flip or not, but I hear there’s already been contact between the two sides.

He's scheduled to start attending the UW in January, so Chip better move fast. Sirmon is supposed to enroll in January as well.

Yankoff would certainly seem to be a good fit for a Chip Kelly offense, but then Thompson-Robinson (the current UCLA QB recruit) should be as well and he's already publicly stated he is keeping his commitment to UCLA.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Well, if Taggart leaves for Florida State you can probably delete about half of the Ducks portion of this thread. Will be a very depressing day.

drrew

Reaction score
JSeahawks":12z5f82i said:
Well, if Taggart leaves for Florida State you can probably delete about half of the Ducks portion of this thread. Will be a very depressing day.

Could probably save some if Cristobal named coach, but not sure he's ready for that yet.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Just sick that coaches can leave on the next big $$$..I mean NFL coaches do not get that kind of money.
I cannot stand the Ducks ect but the coaching money wheel really turns me off.
I may end up not watching any football soon and leave it to the "look at me on phone fans"

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
drrew":2h2p6okw said:
JSeahawks":2h2p6okw said:

Could probably save some if Cristobal named coach, but not sure he's ready for that yet.

Treshaun Harrison decommits. Taggart needs to shit or get off the pot.

Honestly, if Taggart leaves im probably bowing out of this thread and wont update it anymore. Too depressing :(