The 38 Club

Donk70

Reaction score
So the 27 club doesn't mean squat even though I live in Browns/Bengals territory?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Donk70":2sjkvria said:
So the 27 club doesn't mean squat even though I live in Browns/Bengals territory?

Sure it does! You just need to make your own avatar though. ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
It isn't all bad, the 38's get to sit down and drink those umbrella drinks and pass vile gas and talk about old times and how there kids are going to be able to see the pictures of the great year of 2013 went.

Ya all in a hurry to get there, thats cool, we'll ask for more umbrella drinks :)

Thats of Radish doesn't piss off the servers with asking them to stand still to spray paint them for the next run so he can have new Avatars. :)

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
I guess i have to claim 35. Moved to the Seattle area when I was 8 (1979), and I immediately loved the native inspired logo and colors, so for the first time i really choose my own team rather that following what all the adults did.

It was then that I started understanding how the game really worked, including things like the draft. This means I identify closely with Manu Tuiososopo, as they has selected him that year. I was fully knowledgeable and aware of how it all worked by the time we took Jacob Green (easily on of my top favorite Seahawks of all time) the next year.

Manu also came to my elemetary school, cementing the Seahawk love forever.

The Radish

Reaction score
Actually I've only been a fan for 6 months..........

I like the T in your avatar but wonder if it shouldn't be

BUSINESS FINISHED

Just a thought. I'm not thinking of getting a shirt made like yours there just for shits and giggles.

:les: