The Annual Adopt a Rookie thread

sutz

Reaction score
Small for me. We have to have someone on the team shorter than Russell. ;)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Going with Backpack. My pal Throw would curse this poor kid if I didn't get on board.

Mick063

Reaction score
Everyone thinks Pinkins is Kam (2). I think he is Browner (2).

Carroll teaches corner technique as well as any coach in the history of the game. Sherman soaked it all in and will share the knowledge wealth.

In fact, I think Pinkins will be better than Browner because of his better speed. I love Maxwell, but the buzzards will be circling when his contract comes up. After Maxwell tears it up this next season, we won't be able to afford him and he will ultimately play in the pro bowl for another team.

It will be tough to see Maxwell go. Pinkins will make it much easier to swallow. With Carroll's influence, Seattle will ALWAYS have great corners in the pipeline ready to fill any potential void.

If forced to choose the player that I think will end up being regarded as the best of this class (time will tell), I would choose Pinkins.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Marsh, judging on what I've heard of him, he seems like a dude with a high motor and is just plain nasty

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Kiero Small

I can't help but giggle each time he gets leverage on a bigger guy. He's built like a "Lucky Strike" bowling ball.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Goin with Norwood. Paired up with rw buying time with his legs I think hell work in pretty quickly

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1og1qmk9 said:
You know the drill... who's back you got no matter what?

Paul Richardson, WR Colorado
Justin Britt, OT, Missouri
Cassius Marsh, DE, UCLA
Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama
Kevin Pierre-Louis, LB, Boston College
Jimmi Staten, DT, Middle Tennessee St.
Garrett Scott, OT, Marshall
Eric Pinkins, DB, San Diego St.
Kiero Small, FB, ARkansas

BPR. Loved him from the moment I rolled his tape. Welcome to the 'Hawks, friend.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
bryantology79":2rlqky20 said:
keiro small...same height as me, almost a hundred lbs more than me

Are you a woman or physically limited? If not I suggest you get in the squat rack and drink your gallon of milk a day. Then you can look like Mr. Small (whom I would also like to adopt).

drdiags

Reaction score
I'm going with Marsh.

At least this time I will not be a kiss of death like I was with Mark LeGree. (I hope, they call me the Cooler for a reason).

Latest posts