The Cutler's vs SC

SF49r

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":ny96i0h9 said:
Didn't Davis have an ankle injury? Any news on that?
He got rolled up on after he caught a pass in the middle of the fourth and I didn't hear anything after that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":17xdtvr6 said:
Looks like both our teams shit the bed today.
We collectively filled a sewage tanker, that's for sure. I'm just glad our loss was a road one to an AFC team, which might make a huge difference following the conclusion of week 17.

ringless

Reaction score
SF49r":24fcp710 said:
loafoftatupu":24fcp710 said:
He got rolled up on after he caught a pass in the middle of the fourth and I didn't hear anything after that.

He was in crutches after the game

SF49r

Reaction score
ringless":3u0e8me3 said:
SF49r":3u0e8me3 said:
loafoftatupu":3u0e8me3 said:

He was in crutches after the game
Not going to be surprised if he has to miss games, the way he got rolled up was not pretty at all. As soon as it happened I knew he was hurt.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Ha ha! I prefer our way of losing. Its better to fight until the very end than crap the pants when on a huge lead.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2p88uxzb said:
lvnginhwktwn":2p88uxzb said:
Looks like both our teams shit the bed today.
We collectively filled a sewage tanker, that's for sure. I'm just glad our loss was a road one to an AFC team, which might make a huge difference following the conclusion of week 17.

Isn't our loss worse for tiebreaker scenarios since the Chargers are a common opponent?

I do think it's a "better" loss, if that exists, since it was on the road.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Timmahawk":32fmrh13 said:
Isn't our loss worse for tiebreaker scenarios since the Chargers are a common opponent?

Crap, good point. You are correct. It goes division games, then common opponents, then conference games. The 49ers play the Chargers, but we don't play the Bears.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rlkats":3gw93r0t said:
loafoftatupu":3gw93r0t said:
SF49r":3gw93r0t said:
Welp good day for cardinals fans
I think back to the 2012 season, when the Cards started 4-0, had some possession of 1st for that week too.

In the end it will be SF/SEA regardless of the week 2 oddities. I could see losing to the Chargers, they balled out and kept the ball out of Seattle's hands. I couldn't see the Bears winning in SF though.

I think the niners didn't see it either. They played big headed. Sloppy and the stupid penalties sustained drives for the Bears. And gave them short field. Kapernick has not changed. He needs to be a game manager not a gun slinger. Now he is spitting racial cuss words and being penalized. Man what a Christian. This is not the same niners. They don't even have the same home anymore.

Ok, I was at the game so drove home and just now watched the game from start to finish...

...and I have no idea what you're talking about. There are no shots of his mouth to show what he said. He said after the game he didn't say anything and while I don't believe that completely I have no idea what you are referring to.

I'm not saying he didn't, but I have no idea why you say he did because I didn't see that at all. What did you see that I didn't?

As for the rest of the game....

1) Kap had a rough game but not as bad as I thought. Some dropsies my some players early and there were some pretty damn good defensive plays by the Bears. They were mistakes so not excusing them 100%, just not as bad as I thought.

2) Penalties were ridiculous. Some ticky tack calls and then some that DIDN'T get called... But it should never have even been that close. Can't put the loss on the refs.

3) Jimmie Ward had a rough night against Marshall. All 3 TDs were against Ward.

All in all....uuuggghhhh. Bad. Didn't look good in the second half. Can't give a team that many opportunities

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
The key issues for the 49ers as far as I can tell is a douche coach, an overrated quarterback and a defense littered with homophobes, wife beaters and weirdo's.

Apart from that everything is right on track.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3ako5lm3 said:
The key issues for the 49ers as far as I can tell is a douche coach, an overrated quarterback and a defense littered with homophobes, wife beaters and weirdo's.

Apart from that everything is right on track.
That about sums it up.
Niner defense force spin in 3.......2.......1..........

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ :lol: . Nah.

Even Marvin doesn't bite hooks in water that shallow.

homerun1970

Reaction score
I think Marvin has a crimson and gold phone that goes off on any negative niner comments. The man is going to be exhausted at the rate Kaep is throwing picks.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3fw74sfd said:
Timmahawk":3fw74sfd said:

Crap, good point. You are correct. It goes division games, then common opponents, then conference games. The 49ers play the Chargers, but we don't play the Bears.
I think this is incorrect Ro. I think it's division games, then conference games then common opponents.

hawk45

Reaction score
Okay NFL.com sez:

To determine home-field priority among division-titlists, apply Wild Card tie-breakers

Wild Card tie-breakers then are:

Head-to-head, if applicable.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

...so I think Day1 is correct, conference vs non-conference is more important for us. If I'm reading it all correctly.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawk45":1z9m8fha said:
Okay NFL.com sez:

To determine home-field priority among division-titlists, apply Wild Card tie-breakers

Wild Card tie-breakers then are:

Head-to-head, if applicable.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

...so I think Day1 is correct, conference vs non-conference is more important for us. If I'm reading it all correctly.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures
Conference always takes precedence given that is where the majority of common opponents come from. AFC opponents are the last chance beyond point differential.

Latest posts