The difference in how the media covers the hawks

John63

Reaction score
He specifies wr, Oline etc

https://www.sportscasting.com/after...ting-critical-mistake-chiefs-super-bowl-loss/

Meanwhile when Wilson, said "Like any player, you never want to get hit," Wilson told reporters via Zoom. "That's the reality of playing this position; ask any quarterback who wants to play this game. But at the same time, it's part of the job and everything else. I think that the reality is that I've definitely been hit. I've been sacked almost 400 times, so we've got to get better. I've got to find ways to get better too."

Were, he does not call out any position group and says we, and then calls out himself it got major press and lies.. Mahomes you hardly heard a peep despite calling out position groups.

We all know, we'll those with any football knowledge alot goes into a qb blgetting hit, hurried, sacked and pressured:

Down and distance
Wr
Te
Rb
Oline
Qb
Coverage
Play call and design

Yet again 2 top qbs 1 calls out group by name the other says we and me. Yet the 1 who called out the groups basically got a pass by the dia and fans. The one who said we and me did not.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1gl2tww8 said:
I see no lies being told.

You also didn't see them telling the WHOLE TRUTH either; What you DID READ, is where the Chiefs went out and bolstered the O-Line for Mahomie A BUNCH, while RW has had some of the CRAPPIEST O-Line protection, for SEVERAL YEARS.
The 'In His Prime Years', Russell Wilson was trying to hone his craft, he had to figure out how to do it, and all the while, do it with the KNOWING that he was going to get pummeled, WAY MORE than any other Quarterback in the entire League.
And from some of his so called fans? "He needs to take a damned pay cut" :pukeface:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1o53s5cj said:
hgwellz12":1o53s5cj said:

You also didn't see them telling the WHOLE TRUTH either; What you DID READ, is where the Chiefs went out and bolstered the O-Line for Mahomie A BUNCH, while RW has had some of the CRAPPIEST O-Line protection, for SEVERAL YEARS.
The 'In His Prime Years', Russell Wilson was trying to hone his craft, he had to figure out how to do it, and all the while, do it with the KNOWING that he was going to get pummeled, WAY MORE than any other Quarterback in the entire League.
And from some of his so called fans? "He needs to take a damned pay cut" :pukeface:

I think the sentiment isn’t “take a pay cut” it is “quit virtue signaling like you are sacrificing or willing to when you aren’t.” If he doesn’t say a word there isn’t going to be much discussion other than that he is paid so much and that limits what the Seahawks can do in other areas - something that can be said about every player with a ginormous contract.

TreeRon

Reaction score
The big difference in how they cover the Hawks these days vs. the year after they won the SB.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2mxlode5 said:

Really the media said Wilson through his oline under the bus please show me where he did/? He did not were as Mahomes did and well the media just breezed over it

Mix

Reaction score
What the media leaves out key details so as to drive a narrative?

It's almost like they know outrage and controversy drives engagement leading to higher revenue.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Mix":1i0jo787 said:
What the media leaves out key details so as to drive a narrative?

It's almost like they know outrage and controversy drives engagement leading to higher revenue.

exactly but they don't do it evenly some teams and players get away with everything while other can't sneeze without it being called the worse thing ever. that was my point.