The DK ejection is all over the news online today

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Niners have a lot of dirty players, it's ok to acknowledge it. Or you can just deny it and act like they aren't a bunch of cheap shot artists.
Great team, a lot of a-holes.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
DK tackled him as he was trying to get rid of the ball. The news said he did a WWE take down. I call BS on that.

DK frustratingly tackled Warner the same way Witherspoon got an unsportsmanlike penalty thrown on him earlier this year.

So yeah, you're not allowed to body slam the ball carrier over your shoulder WWE style like that.

Having said this, Warner did cheap shot him on the ground......and should get a fine along with the other players involved this week from the league office.

GemCity

Reaction score
I like DKs attitude.

Our WR going after a LB? Think about that…

Don’t take him for granted folks. He’s special.

94Smith

Reaction score
The Niners have a lot of dirty players, it's ok to acknowledge it. Or you can just deny it and act like they aren't a bunch of cheap shot artists.
Great team, a lot of a-holes.
Warner is a bit of an ass. Greenlaw hits hard. The secondary is pretty clean in their hits. The D line is clean. Bosa always tries to avoid roughing the QB penalties. On the offense, Williams is quick to retaliate (like DK)

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Its on the Hawks. They didn't protect their player.

There is a simple way you take care of guys that play dirty like that, but you have to be willing to get the flag.

You get an offensive lineman, (or FB but those no longer exist), to engage Warner and stand him up. Then while he is engaged - you send another player (ideally a RB or FB) to dive low & sideways into his knees. Your goal is to have your back hit the side or back of his leg and roll into him.

Then you get the flag for clipping, but message sent.

It probably won't injure him but it will scare the hell of out him. Message would be if you play dirty, so will we. And it might end with you on a cart.

It was the end of the game, wouldn't have affected the outcome. I am embarrassed that we didn't protect our player, and we just allowed it.
Old school Seahawks would have never allowed that. I miss that about the old NFL.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder how similar the 49ers message boards looked like compared to ours lately, back during the LOB era. I am 100% positive they were saying the EXACT same things about us back then, that we are saying about them, now.

Funny how life in the NFL works. Stick around long enough and every single dominant team will eventually become cellar dwellers, and back to dominant again. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

94Smith

Reaction score
I wonder how similar the 49ers message boards looked like compared to ours lately, back during the LOB era. I am 100% positive they were saying the EXACT same things about us back then, that we are saying about them, now.

Funny how life in the NFL works. Stick around long enough and every single dominant team will eventually become cellar dwellers, and back to dominant again. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.
1000 % AROS. I was reminiscing how the Seahawks season this year reminds me of Harbaughs last year. The 49ers looked good heading into a Thanksgiving game at Levis , got blown about by the Seahawks, Sherman ate Turkey on the sF logo, 49ers sputtered the rest of the season finsihing 8-8 missing the playoffs, then Harbaugh was gone. 49ers fans though the same of Kam, Earl and Sherm. they thought the injury to Bowman was dirty and of course the one obnoxious fan throwing popcorn. Fun times!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, it's all cyclical my friend. I get it. I hate being in the downward trend but it's life in the NFL.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
It didn't seem like either player deserved to be ejected. I didn't see any punches thrown. More sissified NFL...

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Yo, DK and his receiving group and tight ends should troll the league, with a wrestling finisher if DK scores a TD next against the Eagles.

That’d be hilarious!

After the TD, DK, Undertaker chokeslams a few teammates in the endzone for kicks and giggles! And have Tyler Lockett ref it and count 1-2-3!!!

Awww, man, that’d be hilarious!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

Absolutely. The LOB wasn't a bunch of choir boys, but I certainly don't remember acting like they were.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It didn't seem like either player deserved to be ejected. I didn't see any punches thrown. More sissified NFL...

I get it from all sides. I hate Warner, but I wouldn't want to be body slammed either.........and I don't blame DK either. Dude cheap shotted him, and in a place he got hurt a couple years ago, his neck.

Throw em all out, fine em all. Move on.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Absolutely. The LOB wasn't a bunch of choir boys, but I certainly don't remember acting like they were.

They did that crap all the time dude.

fightpack.gif

But this is the gentler kinder NFL, no one gets away with any of this anymore. How bout we stop getting pissed off and resorting to frustrating nonsense cause the other team's bullying us and we don't like it, and actually beat their asses on the field.

The only way to stop a bully is to kick his ass, and in the NFL that means beat them.

Slick

Reaction score
1000 % AROS. I was reminiscing how the Seahawks season this year reminds me of Harbaughs last year. The 49ers looked good heading into a Thanksgiving game at Levis , got blown about by the Seahawks, Sherman ate Turkey on the sF logo, 49ers sputtered the rest of the season finsihing 8-8 missing the playoffs, then Harbaugh was gone. 49ers fans though the same of Kam, Earl and Sherm. they thought the injury to Bowman was dirty and of course the one obnoxious fan throwing popcorn. Fun times!
What comes around goes around. And now the Seahawks are the team getting trounced divisionally. And "trounced" is apropos for this year (whatever we beat the Cards).

@94Smith you better hope McCaffrey doesn't fall apart. I see that dude needing some bench time the last couple weeks if the home-field/playoff positioning allows it at that point. Nothing specific he just gets the piss knocked out of him every game I watch.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They did that crap all the time dude.

fightpack.gif

But this is the gentler kinder NFL, no one gets away with any of this anymore. How bout we stop getting pissed off and resorting to frustrating nonsense cause the other team's bullying us and we don't like it, and actually beat their asses on the field.

The only way to stop a bully is to kick his ass, and in the NFL that means beat them.
ok DUDE. I just am saying that I didn't try to act like they weren't. They were punks in a lot of ways, but backed it up.

94Smith

Reaction score
What comes around goes around. And now the Seahawks are the team getting trounced divisionally. And "trounced" is apropos for this year (whatever we beat the Cards).

@94Smith you better hope McCaffrey doesn't fall apart. I see that dude needing some bench time the last couple weeks if the home-field/playoff positioning allows it at that point. Nothing specific he just gets the piss knocked out of him every game I watch.
I hope they get home field so he gets a bye week. I don't like the new playoff seeding. What is the point of letting another crappy team in to have 8 games the first week. It was better when the top two both got byes. I also don't agree with divisions like the NFC south getting a home game when teams like the Eagles or Cowboys will be on the road.

They need to spell CMC off more with Mitchell and Mason but they rarely do. 49ers were able to run the ball well without CMC before its just all the other aspects he brings that are so valuable

soxhawk

Reaction score
We will get ‘14’ to lose his mind,” Shanahan told his players, per Silver, before jokingly promising, “Christmas present for whoever gets him.”

This is garbage akin to bounty gate