The DK ejection is all over the news online today

soxhawk

Reaction score
Great video. Warner is a cheap shot artist. He did not just push him down but pushed his head by the helmet and forced his neck into flexion violently.
What the hell is shami on tap?
Lol Akin to bounty gate? Thats a ridiculous reach.

Nothing wrong with it. He’s not telling them to hurt anyone. He’s telling his players to get in his head so he makes mistakes.

There is not a team in the NFL that does not try to do this.
Yeah if anyone here did that to you I'd love to see if you smiled and went to post online about it.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Lol Akin to bounty gate? Thats a ridiculous reach.

Nothing wrong with it. He’s not telling them to hurt anyone. He’s telling his players to get in his head so he makes mistakes.

There is not a team in the NFL that does not try to do this.
It was intentional knowing it is easy get under DKs skin. He has rep for losing it. This trick is as old as the game. DK got caught and Warner did not. DK has a lot of passion for the game. He had to realize teams will take advantage of his tendencies in this area.

QWERTY

Reaction score
They did that crap all the time dude.

fightpack.gif

But this is the gentler kinder NFL, no one gets away with any of this anymore. How bout we stop getting pissed off and resorting to frustrating nonsense cause the other team's bullying us and we don't like it, and actually beat their asses on the field.

The only way to stop a bully is to kick his ass, and in the NFL that means beat them.

Don't forget all that Sherman BS plays.

flv2

Reaction score
1. DK went low, if he had tackled higher, he would have had Warner stopped. Warner wouldn't be able to give the ball to a different player.

2. DK does slam Warner to the ground.

3. Warner retaliates.

At this point, both should had been flagged, and offset penalties.

4. After that DK grabs his facemask, shoves it. Deserves to be ejected. Warner doesn't do anything.

5. Then DK starts grabbing again. SMH

He will get suspended against the Eagles imo.
Spot on. The game was effectively over so Metcalf didn't care. The fines will increase, as will the ejections. Eventually the NFL will step in and issue a suspension.

Reaction score
What the hell is shami on tap?

Yeah if anyone here did that to you I'd love to see if you smiled and went to post online about it.

No, I wouldn’t. Every team has its hot headed fool. Greenlaw is ours. They always come back to bite you in the ass but you love the intensity they bring on the field.

Reaction score
Actually, DK was guilty of his own cheap shot early this season and most of the board, and other fans, did not support it. I guess you could say what goes around comes around, but it's funny how DK gets blasted for it and Warner is given a free pass while literally no one in the media called him out even after he straight up lies about it to the press.

Probably because DK has a history of loosing his cool and being a bitch when the game does not go his way.

Warner does not. He plays with an intensity like few others, but is also known throughout the league as a standup guy. The history simply is there despite the claims being made here.

Reaction score
So what he did in the video was not a cheap shot? What would call it?

I did not say that. I said he is not an artist. You made an unfounded ridiculous claim that he is artist which implies he does it all the time. He doesn’t.

Having said that, knowing Warner, he had no intention of hurting DK. Its not the player or person he is.

Reaction score
It was intentional knowing it is easy get under DKs skin. He has rep for losing it. This trick is as old as the game. DK got caught and Warner did not. DK has a lot of passion for the game. He had to realize teams will take advantage of his tendencies in this area.

Agreed, but as I said there is nothing illegal or wrong with it, and it certainly is ridiculous to compare it to bounty gate.

One was offering reward for intentionally hurting opposing players, the other is offering reward for using your opponents weakness against him getting under his skin.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Upon even further review, I'm actually prouder of DK than I was after the game. He had a broken neck in college. Warner is a cheap shot pos. Great player, yes. That doesn't excuse this shit. Even if most in the media and some of our own fans seem to gloss over it. I'm surprised he didn't do even more. At least SOMEONE on this damn team has some fight in him.
And NO, it wasn't ok when the LOB did stupid sh** like this. Does he drive me crazy sometimes with the extra stuff? Absolutely.

Last edited:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
The announcing crew yesterday was pathetic. I had no respect for Greg Olsen coming into the game, now I really don't like the guy. One of the most biased announcing performances by a "neutral" crew I've ever witnessed. Olsen playing patty cake with Kittle before the game was obnoxious. Like we get it Greg, you have beef with the Seahawks because of your one awful season here where you essentially stole millions from the team. Good for you bozo.

"Oh Kittle took a button off my coat. Hahaha." I puked in my mouth.

Their inability to call the game down the middle pushed this narrative against DK. He'll get fined. Warner probably won't because he's a little classless coward.
THIS. ******* THIS.

I puked in my mouth a bit too. I really can't stand Olsen now. And so much more than in an Aikman way.

Jac

Reaction score
Agreed, but as I said there is nothing illegal or wrong with it, and it certainly is ridiculous to compare it to bounty gate.

One was offering reward for intentionally hurting opposing players, the other is offering reward for using your opponents weakness against him getting under his skin.
And yet, it incented Warner to take a dangerous shot at Metcalf's head/neck. Shanahan comes off as clownish in this equation.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Upon even further review, I'm actually prouder of DK than I was after the game. He had a broken neck in college. Warner is a cheap shot pos. Great player, yes. That doesn't excuse this shit. Even if most in the media and some of our own fans seem to gloss over it. I'm surprised he didn't do even more. At least SOMEONE on this damn team has some fight in him.
And NO, it wasn't ok when the LOB did stupid sh** like this.
I was pretty in the anti DK camp for a while, and THIS was fine with me, for the first time.

I seriously wanted him to de-helmet him and ******* clock the asshole.

Oh, yea - **** the 9ers. Twice.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Their use of hyperbole was interesting and their description of what occurred was descriptive but not accurate. I just went back and watched the clip. Warner got the ball. DK tackled him as he was trying to get rid of the ball. The news said he did a WWE take down. I call BS on that. Warner then comes up from behind and pushes DK to the ground after the play. DK takes acceptation and goes after Warner and gets ejected. Warner should have been DQ'd too. DK has a temper as we have seen in the past. I get that. I guess you can argue he should have let things slide. You take a guy down (in this case Warner) however you can. This is football not girls flag football. You can blame DK for a lot of things and be justified but I do not believe this is one of times you can. Warner was a dick.

For the first time Sunday, I saw myself 'why' DK is so disgruntled.

2 targets? and then nothing for the rest of the game? From what I can tell - his entire resource usage is 2 plays - a go route outside the numbers, and a curl route 10 yards out. That seems to be the extent of the gameplan for him, and his touches are on war rations or something.

I'm FIRMLY back in the pro DK camp after that. Dude might be an idiot sometimes - but he's got heart.

AND he shouldn't have to roll over and take it up the butt from a bunch of douches. Glad he stood up for himself, and quite frankly, the team.

And, oh yea, mother **** the 49ers.

Reaction score
For the first time Sunday, I saw myself 'why' DK is so disgruntled.

2 targets? and then nothing for the rest of the game? From what I can tell - his entire resource usage is 2 plays - a go route outside the numbers, and a curl route 10 yards out. That seems to be the extent of the gameplan for him, and his touches are on war rations or something.

I'm FIRMLY back in the pro DK camp after that. Dude might be an idiot sometimes - but he's got heart.

AND he shouldn't have to roll over and take it up the butt from a bunch of douches. Glad he stood up for himself, and quite frankly, the team.

And, oh yea, mother **** the 49ers.

Maybe if DK was not getting owned by the defender he would get more targets. Besides being hot headed he has not shown up in a big way when playing the Niners recently. Not at all. To be honest, I don’t think the Niners have to try and get into his head at all. They are already living rent free in his head before the game starts.

Reaction score
Do you tape and a history to show that Warner actively tries to hurt other players?

All I’ve ever seen prior to this is solid and perfectly legal play. You read interviews from opposing players and his own team and they speak highly of him on and off the field.

So unless you have film and facts to backup your claim, you have nothing more than a butt hurt opinion. And we all know that opinions are like assholes. We all have one, and they all stink.

Last edited: