The Portland Trailblazers

CPHawk

Reaction score
Blazers are 16-4 in the last 20 games. Pretty good run going.

m0ng0

Reaction score
just took out the mighty Knicks :D These are the gimme games we are actually winning now!

m0ng0

Reaction score
a friend of mine tried to sooth my fears when we drafted CJ, he said these two are going to be the next Thomas and Dumars, its starting to come true !

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Yes I liked McCullom's potential and Crabbe as well.

I am kinda shocked that these guys are playing defense.

Lilliard and CJ can cut to the rim and shoot the long ball.

Its hard to temper my enthusiasm. At some point, a small forward and power forward need to emerge.

I like Harkless......and Davis though. Wonder if Plumblee or some other guy eventually goes stud?

Plumblee passes so well and runs like a deer, 20 and 10 a game? He can do eet!

m0ng0

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, as I (and probably you said) they will be fun to watch and win or lose its been an awesome year, Crabbe and Meyer Leonard are at the end of their contracts, what to do, what to do? I am all for resigning Crabbe, but Leonard I am not sure about, however he is only 24

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel that. Leonard is a difficult choice, Maybe his inconsistency will keep his price down at this point???

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I got to give this team its props, and I'll eat some crow. They're playing much better than I thought. This team has cost me a lot of money from through "sports investing." Should be a good game tonight, but I do think they fall to a hot Celtics team. This is their 4th game in 5 nights and the second of a back-to-back.

SportsCenter had a sit-down conversation with Lillard and McCollum last night. Good to see they're getting some attention.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14882481

m0ng0

Reaction score
4 games in 5 nights and a 2am arrival in Boston this morning was not a good mix. got thrashed tonight!

Alexander

Reaction score
m0ng0":3b8m0v37 said:
4 games in 5 nights and a 2am arrival in Boston this morning was not a good mix. got thrashed tonight!

It wasn't pretty, and it sure looked like the schedule affected them. Fortunately, they'll get a day off before each of the next two games. If they can play well (not necessarily win, but at least play well in a losing effort) against Toronto and beat Detroit, this will have been a very successful road trip.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Celtics are one tough team. I don't know if there is a better on-ball defender at the guard position than Avery Bradley. He was hounding Lillard all night, even denying him the ball. Rarely do you ever see that in the NBA. Reminded me of college basketball. If more guys played like Bradley, I think people would enjoy the NBA a lot more. Charles Barkley recently said that the NBA is basically un-watchable. I couldn't agree more.

m0ng0

Reaction score
man that was a tough loss to the Raptors, they were down by 16 at one point and got it to a 2 point game, showed some fire even in a loss like that.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Blazers ran out of gas on the second half of the roadtrip. However, the first 3 games of the roadtrip were against weaker opponents, whereas the last 3 were against pretty quality teams. I said it earlier, but 3-3 would be a success.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1fesozmq said:
Blazers ran out of gas on the second half of the roadtrip. However, the first 3 games of the roadtrip were against weaker opponents, whereas the last 3 were against pretty quality teams. I said it earlier, but 3-3 would be a success.
I'd agree with that. They 3 home games this week and I think they need to win a minimum 2 of 3 to get some mo back. All three are winnable, Wizards, Magic and Mavericks.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Cavs just lost to the Grizz in a game where the Grizz rested all of their starters. This is why I hate the NBA. I watched most of the game and it looked like the Cavs didn't even care.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2i6f77st said:
The Cavs just lost to the Grizz in a game where the Grizz rested all of their starters. This is why I hate the NBA. I watched most of the game and it looked like the Cavs didn't even care.
Only NBA I watch are the Blazers, some playoffs and the finals. And unfortunately I don't get that many Blazer games cuz I have Direc. That whole thing annoys the shit out of me but that's a different discussion.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Blazers need a third chess peice. Consistent scorer and playmaker. No one else beyond the guards has the mojo.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Vonleh is acidentakly waiting to happen. He needs to be in the D league. PF is a spot the blazers need an upgrade. Tenacious defender and inside scorer would really help this team.

Latest posts