The Seahawks Are Getting Coaches Fired | And I Like It

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
DesiHawk":xj48ommw said:
Fade":xj48ommw said:
The Packers -->
If the Seahawks mush the Vikings on MNF. Flip (the Vikings OC) is going to get fired, I guarantee it. Zimmer has already called him out a few times, he is just looking for the excuse.

Vikings fired their OC

Fade called it. Bahahahahaha! :irishdrinkers:

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2arohvji said:
Sox-n-Hawks":2arohvji said:
joeseahawks":2arohvji said:
The Panthers will be looking for a DC. So much is clear. If DQ is fired from the Falcons, I bet they will offer him a lot to coach against the Falcons 2 times per year... Whether Ron Rivera survives or not.
And here is the more intriguing part ... if Ron is fired from the Panthers, he might end up coach the defense in Atlanta, if DQ survives. The Falcons Defense hasn't been that great either !!!
hawkfan68":2arohvji said:
Speaking of coaches getting fired, the Falcons don't play the Seahawks this season but a rumor is that Dan Quinn is on the hot seat. If he should get fired, do you bring him back into Seahawk fold? Would he come back to be a coach and not a DC?

Quinn would be a good fit for Cleveland.

As much as I love Quinn, I really like what Norton is doing right now. Sometimes change is good.

I said Cleveland brother. hahah I'm all in with Norton! A little piece of my heart that always roots for an underdog, wants to see Cleveland wreck some house in the AFC North and keep Pittsburgh from sniffing a division championship for a long time.