There are Whiners Then There is This

FnkyCold

Reaction score
Whining about XL is just as bad as the Whiners. That team did not get it done. Pete said a few times this year that we needed to play above our reputation and he's right. If you don't want the refs to decide the outcome of your game...score more points! This team got it done and should be celebrated. Kaepernick choked just like last year. Let them whine, its what they do best.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
49ers haven't won a championship since before you could buy them; err, excuse me, before the salary cap era. Go away, little children.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
What kills me isn't that there are people who will argue that the refs didn't take away any chance for us to win Super Bowl XL.

What kills me is that the people who think this believe that they're being the enlightened ones when they're actually mouthbreathers. I can handle a certain amount of flaw in a person, but to be completely self-unaware about said flaw is the unforgivable sin.

HansGruber

Reaction score
That's all they can do. Cry like their QB. Talk about what could have been, talk about what-if's.

It's always bad calls and everyone else's fault why they lose. Just like their Superbowl loss. The fans are just emulating their whiny butthurt coach and QB.

HansGruber

Reaction score
JimZornsCorn":2hqfnp64 said:
peachesenregalia":2hqfnp64 said:
I'll answer for you, Pissvale.

Attack the post, not the poster. 12's are better than this.

Who are you? Certainly not a mod. Perhaps you should wait until you've been here a while, had more than a dozen posts before you start telling others how to post.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Say what you want Hawks fans, Kaep will have something Wilson will never have, and thats a Superb Owl Loss!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It is just the ultimate in Whiner football fandom. There are so many bad calls in games either way that destiny could go all over the place.

How about if Seattle gets awarded the Davis fumble in that game?

Better yet, how bout the Crabtree fumble that was blown dead on 12/8 deep in Niner territory late in the game is called correctly? The Hawks get a FG at a minimum and the Niners are now down at least a TD. The Hawks win that game in SF and the entire playoffs are in jeopardy for them.

Ehh.. I can't think of a world in which the NFL would benefit from the Hawks beating the Niners. It certainly doesn't help them from a fiscal aspect.

cricket

Reaction score
one more 12 WIN go to q13 fox and vote for the 12th dogREALY DOG #12 (pick my pet contest)

cricket

Reaction score
ONE MORE 12 go to q13 fox and vote for dog #12 really the 12th dog (pick my pet contest) it seems a 49er cat is ahead of us PLEASE HELP

SF49r

Reaction score
I don't think this guy is even a 49er fan, I've seen similar videos like this every year every time something controversial happens in the playoffs and I am pretty sure it's the same guy. I believe he has a conspiracy video on Superbowl XL as well.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Natethegreat":45ofbnxs said:
And what does the nfl gain by the Seahawks winning over the whiners exactly? The whiners have a larger national fan base I'm not seeing what his point is.
That's because he has a 9rs hat on, so you can't see the point on his head.
just more Whiners snivel, to hold them over until next Year.

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
When it finally hit me that yes I can say it.

Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl Champions.

I turned to my sister in the room with me and yelled downstairs to my wife, I will not dip to level of trash talking again.

I would love to see every 12 not go there, want to think we are above it, but know it is not realistic.

cricket

Reaction score
HELP IM A 12 and getting beat by a 49er fan !!! YUK please vote for the 12th dog REALY !!! go to q13 fox pick my pet contest and vote for #12 REALY the 12th pet on the site VERY LOYAL FANS PLEASE HELP(don't let the 49er win) voting ends today