This is not Bevell!

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
2Cool4School":1gr8rk2v said:
Shut up . How can he throw it he doesnt even have time to make a read before he gets pressured and needs to scramble.
That is one adsurd statement. The OL minus Gilliam on a few plays played the best they have all season. Wilson has limitations plain and simple. Accept it.

Optimus25

Reaction score
smerfy01":1vja2ex6 said:
Graham had 2 on him constantly, but whatever. believe what you want.

our receivers (outside of lockett) are seemingly incapable of getting open without the defense screwing up.

that has to do with route concepts and schemes more than anything. watching the routes our team is running, it's not surprising that we can't convert shit.

It's impossible in the NFL to not be able to scheme to isolate your guy (Graham) into single coverage. Not for anything deep of course, but for a slant, out, or stop route, Bevell is absolutely to Blame 2 on him constantly applies if you just line him up in a bunch formation, or a short slot, etc. motion him around and to a wide side of the field. nobody will double team anybody within 7 yards.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
This is not Bevell, This..is....SPARTA!! :242735:

In all seriousness, I absolutely do place most of the blame on Bevell. He's terrible.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Bevell, Wilson, defense, Pete all share some measure of responsibility in this loss, I think. Cable, at the very least, acquitted himself somewhat today (which I was not expecting).

OpHawk

Reaction score
SeahawkPQ":3hzzas7t said:
Why is this clown repeatedly allowed to call a Seahawk player a hateful derogatory term?

Hateful? Can the PC bs please

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Lol @ the people getting butt hurt because someone called a player a name. Grow up.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I have tried to stay away from the Bevell hate train but I just cant anymore. This would have been a massive victory but they gave it away cause they could not convert a third and short to save their (lives) jobs.

Also Wilson was a failure on the second half. Part of me thinks he aims to make the games tight so he can shine on the last drive, bigger part of me can not believe anyone could be so stupidly self centered.

nanomoz

Reaction score
OpHawk":3orftgbn said:
SeahawkPQ":3orftgbn said:
Why is this clown repeatedly allowed to call a Seahawk player a hateful derogatory term?

Go argue that "midget" isn't hateful with a little person. To some people,being respectful to a large group of people matters more than grandfathering poor rhetorical habits. Calling it a "PC" issue seems a road block to thinking critically.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
nanomoz":2cei2dof said:
OpHawk":2cei2dof said:
SeahawkPQ":2cei2dof said:

Go argue that "midget" isn't hateful with a little person. To some people,being respectful to a large group of people matters more than grandfathering poor rhetorical habits. Calling it a "PC" issue seems a road block to thinking critically.

Oh please. I'm so over this overly sensitive society. Go pick up your participation medal somewhere else.

Rob12

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2ftphof5 said:
Lol @ the people getting butt hurt because someone called a player a name. Grow up.

Ah, the irony. That's some funny stuff right there.

Posters are calling players petty names, and the ones calling them out for it are the ones that need to grow up?

That's gold!

Rob12

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":29z1chy6 said:
nanomoz":29z1chy6 said:
OpHawk":29z1chy6 said:
SeahawkPQ":29z1chy6 said:

Oh please. I'm so over this overly sensitive society. Go pick up your participation medal somewhere else.

Why don't you follow the site rules? There's a Shack for a reason. The one sanctuary from the verbal diarrhea that comes out of people's mouth after a loss should be the Main forum. But unfortunately it's not. Is it really overly sensitive to not want petty insults hurled at our players?

nanomoz

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":2ldtw2xy said:
nanomoz":2ldtw2xy said:
OpHawk":2ldtw2xy said:
SeahawkPQ":2ldtw2xy said:

I respect that you believe it's your right to be disrespectful to a group of human beings. But please don't suggest I'm being performative. The above is my honest opinion.

firebee

Reaction score
smerfy01":24slfhjh said:
Graham had 2 on him constantly, but whatever. believe what you want.

our receivers (outside of lockett) are seemingly incapable of getting open without the defense screwing up.

that has to do with route concepts and schemes more than anything. watching the routes our team is running, it's not surprising that we can't convert shit.

:13: That is exactly what I see. I've seen the routes and route combinations our receivers are running. It seems our passing plays are cut and paste replicas of the outs, deep attack and slants passing plays on Madden.... seriously. In other words... a damn 5 year old could design Bevell's passing plays simply by copying the most simple plays off Madden and claiming them as their own passing plays.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
The concepts on offense don't take advantage of Wilson...it's almost like watching the erosion of Colin Kaepernick, who was also poorly coached into the ground by Harbaugh and SF.

In order to maintain the formula or evolution that will bring RW to the next level, it needs to happen without Marshawn Lynch and needs to move towards capturing a legitimate offensive coordinator that is going to compliment the defense.

I also think that it's at a point where the defense cannot be challenged much in practice, because once a team shows any semblance of decent WR's, our corners are grabbing, clutching and reaching or not in position to make plays. It's clear that we don't have the speed to stretch the field and our CB's look uncomfortable playing man to man coverage.

I think the team isn't good enough as constructed.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
It's not Bevell, never has been.

You've been watching a Pete Carroll offensive risk magagement seminar for 4 years.

We only gamble as much as the other offense can score.
Our D gets paid 60% of the salary cap so other teams can make the choice of stupid decisions.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
NewJerseyHawk":3e92wtnr said:
The concepts on offense don't take advantage of Wilson...

I could argue the other way. That Russell's limitations are handcuffing the offense from putting together a standard NFL game-plan. Everyone wants to keep deleting plays out of our playbook because Russell can't run them. Okay, how do people not understand that is not a huge handicap to overcome? Teams have already figured out how to cover the bootleg. We can't just run that play over and over.

I don't put the L on him completely, but he did play poorly in the second half.

FanSince82

Reaction score
It isn't Bevell. The only person in Seattle who wants to keep Bevell (besides his wife and mother) is Pete Carroll.

Eventually management has to realize that Pete is the problem. If he refuses to deal with a problem, he IS the problem.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Rob12":2yvbkhqj said:
CodeWarrior":2yvbkhqj said:

Ah, the irony. That's some funny stuff right there.

Posters are calling players petty names, and the ones calling them out for it are the ones that need to grow up?

That's gold!

If you're going to get upset about fans calling players names, maybe sports isn't for you. Just sort of how it goes. Getting offended is a waste.

Maybe it's time for one of your public apology letters!

Latest posts