This is not Bevell!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
FanSince82":17v10qmm said:
It isn't Bevell. The only person in Seattle who wants to keep Bevell (besides his wife and mother) is Pete Carroll.

Eventually management has to realize that Pete is the problem. If he refuses to deal with a problem, he IS the problem.

Psst, Pete is management.

White Devil

Reaction score
DavidSeven":33xaxe3k said:
NewJerseyHawk":33xaxe3k said:
The concepts on offense don't take advantage of Wilson...

I could argue the other way. That Russell's limitations are handcuffing the offense from putting together a standard NFL game-plan. Everyone wants to keep deleting plays out of our playbook because Russell can't run them. Okay, how do people not understand that is not a huge handicap to overcome? Teams have already figured out how to cover the bootleg. We can't just run that play over and over.

I don't put the L on him completely, but he did play poorly in the second half.

Isn't it the offensive coordinator's job then to design and run plays that benefit the QB?

Especially after the QB has just pretty much been locked up to be running the offense for the next couple of years?

Somebody has to go. Seems the franchise chose RW, so either Bevell needs to adjust, or we get an OC that has some more imagination when it comes to what RW's particular set of skills need to be taken advantage of.

TwilightError

Reaction score
FanSince82":85sph11o said:
Eventually management has to realize that Pete is the problem. If he refuses to deal with a problem, he IS the problem.

I agree, but that just does not sound like Pete Carroll to me. He is so result orientated.

FanSince82

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2vfs2haw said:
FanSince82":2vfs2haw said:
It isn't Bevell. The only person in Seattle who wants to keep Bevell (besides his wife and mother) is Pete Carroll.

So what? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

It's plain as day he's shielding Bevell from a well deserved sacking. Cost us a Super Bowl already. Will cost us the chance for another.

Eventually his cred will run out here when we continue to lose and ultimately it will lead to Bevell and Pete gone.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
FanSince82":j79glrem said:
Seanhawk":j79glrem said:
FanSince82":j79glrem said:

It's plain as day he's shielding Bevell from a well deserved sacking. Cost us a Super Bowl already. Will cost us the chance for another.

The bolded part of your post implies that management will see that Pete is the problem and do something with Pete. With me pointing out that Pete is management, he would have to see himself as the problem and deal with himself. Had you said ownership, I wouldn't have said a thing.

FanSince82

Reaction score
Seanhawk":178u8wi4 said:
FanSince82":178u8wi4 said:
Seanhawk":178u8wi4 said:
FanSince82":178u8wi4 said:

The bolded part of your post implies that management will see that Pete is the problem and do something with Pete. With me pointing out that Pete is management, he would have to see himself as the problem and deal with himself. Had you said ownership, I wouldn't have said a thing.
So you couldn't tell when I said "management" would tire of Pete, that I meant people in power other than Pete? :|

You're being extremely pedantic

Rob12

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2h4v7xay said:
Rob12":2h4v7xay said:
CodeWarrior":2h4v7xay said:
Lol @ the people getting butt hurt because someone called a player a name. Grow up.

Ah, the irony. That's some funny stuff right there.

Posters are calling players petty names, and the ones calling them out for it are the ones that need to grow up?

That's gold!

If you're going to get upset about fans calling players names, maybe sports isn't for you. Just sort of how it goes. Getting offended is a waste.

Maybe it's time for one of your public apology letters!

Yawn.

FanSince82

Reaction score
Rob12":2cc5vptc said:
CodeWarrior":2cc5vptc said:
Rob12":2cc5vptc said:
CodeWarrior":2cc5vptc said:
Lol @ the people getting butt hurt because someone called a player a name. Grow up.

Posters are calling players petty names, and the ones calling them out for it are the ones that need to grow up?

That's gold!

If you're going to get upset about fans calling players names, maybe sports isn't for you. Just sort of how it goes. Getting offended is a waste.

Maybe it's time for one of your public apology letters!

Yawn.
Yawn away. I'm shocked that so many Hawks fans don't watch college football (or even remember his Pats teams). Same stuff happens everywhere he goes.

The truth is that we had a legendary defense and that's mostly why we won. We've been saying this for years.

Finally the chickens we've been talking about for so long have come home to roost. Our defense has slipped from great to good and we're 2-3. This poor offense is finally being shown for what it always has been, but since we were winning no journalist said it: poor, dysfunctional and unimaginative.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score

That's gold!

Maybe it's time for one of your public apology letters![/quote]

Yawn away. I'm shocked that so many Hawks fans don't watch college football (or even remember his Pats teams). Same stuff happens everywhere he goes.

The truth is that we had a legendary defense and that's mostly why we won. We've been saying this for years.

Finally the chickens we've been talking about for so long have come home to roost. Our defense has slipped from great to good and we're 2-3. This poor offense is finally being shown for what it always has been, but since we were winning no journalist said it: poor, dysfunctional and unimaginative.

Uhhh, if the same stuff happens everywhere he goes then he'd be the best coach of all time, and honestly he's in the discussion if you include his college days. National championships, 1 Super Bowl ring, and 1 more Super Bowl appearance....and you're upset?

People are weird.

hawkporvida

Reaction score
everyone needs to accept that wilson is a midget qb who refuses to trust Jimmy.G size and hands

Everyone tune on the patriots and watch how the gronk is used ... Whats the difference oh midget vs elite

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
bellingerga":2hxqt8ys said:
The ridiculous amount of stupid posts like these are kind of what spoiled this site for me.

I agree, this site has gone down hill with all the hate and bashing. Was really fun to read post on here but all you hear know is Fire Bevel, RW is a problem. Bunch of babies on here. We lost a game it against a very good team. We will bounce back.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawkporvida":14pl8cqu said:
everyone needs to accept that wilson is a midget qb who refuses to trust Jimmy.G size and hands

Everyone tune on the patriots and watch how the gronk is used ... Whats the difference oh midget vs elite

I will say this once and only once, you are entitled to your opinion, posting in this manner to provoke an argument using the term you are using will not be looked upon fondly from here on out.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Please, folks: don't feed the trolls. Northseahawk has been doing this for over a year now.

Please calm down.

Chawker

Reaction score
Its hard to put the blame on one individual when playing a team sport, Bevell was the villain after the superbowl and the offensive line has had its share of the criticism early this season. Wilson.....ok, if it makes you feel better.
I will say this, one thing that does trouble me about Wilson. In a interview (I think it was his rookie season) he said, that he wants the ball in his hands with the game on the line. Now if thats not a glory seeker I don't who is. I can't blame him for losing 3 4th quarter leads this season. But, who ever is responsible for them (the whole team) needs to fix it pronto!
Cheers

Laloosh

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":19fakh2x said:
Please, folks: don't feed the trolls. Northseahawk has been doing this for over a year now.

Please calm down.

Have a feeling there are plenty of Niner fans sporting Seahawky names strictly for the intent/purpose of exacerbating the drama 'round here.

JimmyG

Reaction score
SeahawkPQ":2e3e1xvb said:
Why is this clown repeatedly allowed to call a Seahawk player a hateful derogatory term?
Do you see the things people say about Darrell Bevell!?!!?!?!? Strangely, no one seems to complain when Bevell is roasted and called every name imaginable.

kf3339

Reaction score
northseahawk":d11et1vk said:
I know that some of you blind Wilson lovers will never see the actual reality.

Its our midget qb who can't convert anything.

he decides to throw passes to Willson and Lockett while tightly covered and refuses to throw it to Graham even when he beats his guy. Smh

If you don't think this is on Bevel then you have no business watching football.

chet380

Reaction score
kf3339":u0nu7sbo said:
If you don't think this is on Bevel then you have no business watching football.
Thank you for your considered judgement, but I think I'll get a second and third opinion.

OP
OP
N

northseahawk

Reaction score
I apologize if I hurt anyone by using the term midget. I didn't intend it to be offensive to the community.

Our Man in Chicago":2p417zw2 said:

Please calm down.

Seriously?? Just because I think RW is playing a huge role in our offense being so inept, I have been doing "this"?! Whatever that's suppose to mean idk, but I and probably a majority of members here agree that Wilson's deficiencies greatly contribute to the oline, Bevell and the whole offense sucking.

Latest posts